#121 SaveMeY2Jeremy

SaveMeY2Jeremy

Jobber

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Gamertag: Moxicity86
  • Twitter: @SaveMeY2Jeremy

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:27 AM

Alright, well gameplay wise there is a few things they should either fix or get rid of. 

- Get rid of the whole reversal lock thing. Where if you get a big move reversed, you are basically phacked until the little meter goes down which really phacks up the play. 

- Fix the whole thing with gear where if like for AJ Styles' jacket with the hood. Whether we change the gear color, it stops working or we change Charlotte's gear, she no longer takes off her robe in her entrance (personally, I think she should keep on like 30 layers of clothes but that's me) but fix it so that if someone has a cool entrance add on, IT SHOULD WORK NO MATTER IF I CHANGE FREAKING BOOT COLORS. 

- Fix the whole thing with belts clipping through gear. If someone wears a leather jacket, the championship belt should not be worn around the jacket. The only person that works for is freaking Finn Balor. I mean, I think it works for like Charlotte under her robe but with the whole thing with Alexa having her "Little Miss Bliss" hoodie, the belt should be under the hoodie, not over it. Same with a lot of Ziggler's entrances. Like if you give him his old red and black stripper like jacket, The belt should be under it, not over it. 

- Please give us more options when it comes to like race or selection. Not all black people have just cornrows, dreads, or afros. On a similar side tangent, I would love to see them add in the Kilmonger hairstyle from Black Panther, that joint is freaking dope. Although I can see it being ruined people having like red versions or blue versions of it looking like a walmart version of 6ix9ine but back on track, give us cooler gear choices for our people. 

- Please, get rid of those crappy loot boxes. Replace it with a match system. If you are playing MyCareer and like you want Neville's old gear, face him like 3 times and beat him. Or if you want to use the Tyebreaker v2, let me face Dillinger and if I beat him, I can use the move. Or leave in the VC thing and just have it as a shop style thing. If you want to learn how to do a move, become a workout partner for that person. Buying gear should either be visiting the tailor like in 2K18, or allow me to buy the plain version of like Dolph's gear from a shop and go to a tailor to customize it. 

- Not really a gameplay improvement, more of like a game improvement. Give us constant updates or patches until at least a few months before the new game drops. Or pull a Mortal Kombat and don't release a game every freaking year and just release one every 2-3 with newer people and more choices. 

#122 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:27 PM

I still want picture-in-picture replays but Im guessing it would be too graphically demanding at this point. Plus Im not sure if the game would know what is replay worthy.

#123 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 20,786 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:01 PM

I still want picture-in-picture replays but Im guessing it would be too graphically demanding at this point. Plus Im not sure if the game would know what is replay worthy.

It doesn't even know that now. :lol:

#124 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,391 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:34 PM

I would change the universe calendar so read up and down instead of side so you can have like four shows on a Monday four shows on Tuesday so on and so on Navica WrestleMania week with four different major shows happening on the one Sunday

#125 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 20,786 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

One small fix I'd like to see is them work on turnbuckle diving animations with a customized jumping animation. Things like Savages elbow, the 450, the 630, all look great but they look awkward at the start because their custom jump animation looks really awkward when they stand up as if they are about to jump, and then they go into it.

The Coup De Grace fixes this by not having that stand animation before the jump, I think the other moves could benefit from it as well.

#126 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,391 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:26 PM

To add to that I think they should get rid of the automatically turn the body to wherever they're laying and do it like in the old games where if you hit them whatever angle there at no more correcting mid-flight just so you can land Center Mass

Edited by MR CONTRARY·, 14 May 2018 - 11:26 PM.

#127 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 20,786 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:29 PM

To add to that I think they should get rid of the automatically turn the body to wherever they're laying and do it like in the old games where if you hit them whatever angle there at no more correcting mid-flight just so you can land Center Mass

Except for moves that would use that such as the Five Star Frog Splash, of course. But I agree. Hell, the older corkscrew Moonsault already does that.

#128 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:42 AM

Agree with you both.

I dont know what the hell they were thinking with Eddies old Frog Splash where he would step down to do his taunt and then jump.