Alright, well gameplay wise there is a few things they should either fix or get rid of.
- Get rid of the whole reversal lock thing. Where if you get a big move reversed, you are basically phacked until the little meter goes down which really phacks up the play.
- Fix the whole thing with gear where if like for AJ Styles' jacket with the hood. Whether we change the gear color, it stops working or we change Charlotte's gear, she no longer takes off her robe in her entrance (personally, I think she should keep on like 30 layers of clothes but that's me) but fix it so that if someone has a cool entrance add on, IT SHOULD WORK NO MATTER IF I CHANGE FREAKING BOOT COLORS.
- Fix the whole thing with belts clipping through gear. If someone wears a leather jacket, the championship belt should not be worn around the jacket. The only person that works for is freaking Finn Balor. I mean, I think it works for like Charlotte under her robe but with the whole thing with Alexa having her "Little Miss Bliss" hoodie, the belt should be under the hoodie, not over it. Same with a lot of Ziggler's entrances. Like if you give him his old red and black stripper like jacket, The belt should be under it, not over it.
- Please give us more options when it comes to like race or selection. Not all black people have just cornrows, dreads, or afros. On a similar side tangent, I would love to see them add in the Kilmonger hairstyle from Black Panther, that joint is freaking dope. Although I can see it being ruined people having like red versions or blue versions of it looking like a walmart version of 6ix9ine but back on track, give us cooler gear choices for our people.
- Please, get rid of those crappy loot boxes. Replace it with a match system. If you are playing MyCareer and like you want Neville's old gear, face him like 3 times and beat him. Or if you want to use the Tyebreaker v2, let me face Dillinger and if I beat him, I can use the move. Or leave in the VC thing and just have it as a shop style thing. If you want to learn how to do a move, become a workout partner for that person. Buying gear should either be visiting the tailor like in 2K18, or allow me to buy the plain version of like Dolph's gear from a shop and go to a tailor to customize it.
- Not really a gameplay improvement, more of like a game improvement. Give us constant updates or patches until at least a few months before the new game drops. Or pull a Mortal Kombat and don't release a game every freaking year and just release one every 2-3 with newer people and more choices.