• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,918 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:06 AM

Ability to pick what type of pin Style you want like Undertaker's or on the back looking one leg

#102 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,801 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:21 PM

Ability to pick what type of pin Style you want like Undertaker's or on the back looking one leg

Cool idea. I also want the ability to pick how we stand up in certain points of the match. Like you can sit up like Taker or kip up like Shawn or roll to your feet.

Ive been thinking about the roll-out system. I already talked about how the same animation should carry over to
manual roll-outs but now I also think that even the multi-man match rollouts should be manual as well. The game shouldnt decide for me when I need to go out and recover. As a player I should realize Im getting my ass whooped and decide when to go out myself. This way we can still play strategically or even work matches more accurately.

#103 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,918 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:36 PM

Cool idea. I also want the ability to pick how we stand up in certain points of the match. Like you can sit up like Taker or kip up like Shawn or roll to your feet.

Ive been thinking about the roll-out system. I already talked about how the same animation should carry over to
manual roll-outs but now I also think that even the multi-man match rollouts should be manual as well. The game shouldnt decide for me when I need to go out and recover. As a player I should realize Im getting my ass whooped and decide when to go out myself. This way we can still play strategically or even work matches more accurately.

I can see that being abused though

#104 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,801 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:39 PM

I can see that being abused though

Not if they have the limits like they used to

#105 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 51,834 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

I'd love for more moves to be in. Taunts like backflip on top of the turnbuckle would be a great return to the series, tbh. 

#106 DaArtist1239

DaArtist1239

Original People's Champion

• Members
  • 10,971 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

If 2k could figure out how to have multiple players together without lag I'd imagine an online backstage free roam could be fun. Imagine entering a lobby of say 10-15 players per session. 

Everyone has their own locker room that they can go in out of plus invite people to hang out. Can form factions with friends/randoms and have a blast brawling non stop in and out of the building with no goal in mind other than fun.

And if its a match you want you could go out to the ring and call people out to accept a challenge or confront them backstage to do the same thing. 

Edited by DaArtist1239, 07 April 2018 - 07:39 PM.

#107 Jschreck13

Jschreck13
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:20 PM

Not sure if this was mentioned already but I'd really like to see more on the ropes moves. I mean like if your opponent is on the top rope you can come over & shake the ropes or like say when undertaker goes for Old School you can reverse it then he drops down onto the ropes & can u either strike or do a grapple move

#108 Timmothy1984

Timmothy1984

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:30 AM

1. Option to slow the pace way down
2. Need more vocals such as grunts for every attack from the characters. Feels like mutes wrestling. Helps sell the moves and attacks
3. D-pad should have one taunt for each character to be able to scream
4. More strength test option and more chain wrestling throughout the whole match

Look at this for example

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=oeoFKUI3zv4

#109 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 20,414 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

I mentioned this in the 2K forums but I think the OMG system could use a change. I'm lazy so i'll just copy and paste what I said there.

People are free to disagree but I think the way to go for finishers, instead of throwing out the current momentum system, is to add more varirty of ways to get momentum.

For instance, if it were my decision, i'd separate OMGs from finishers by giving them their own slots, tone down the damage OMG give some and instead have OMGs guarantee giving you finishers (the amount recieved depending on the OMG). I would also give OMGs correct recovery time for both guys so that they arent abusable for pins and by doing so, incorporate OMGs into the end sequences of finisher roulette better.

Edited by G.M.P, 15 April 2018 - 05:25 PM.

#110 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Legend

• Members
  • 7,457 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:07 PM

for CAW mode, they should have been able to give the ingame wrestlers hairstyles, tattoos, or more "generic" in game wrestlers attires for caws, just keep what they have, add to it and impliment the changes that EJ and others have suggested, no importing though as that would make them lazy and provide no incentive really.

Also to truly make this game what it could be, it would not need to be a yearly release and the WWE would need to let them do a year or two to work out the kinks and whatnot, but that is not going to happen.

#111 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,918 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:06 PM

How about to add to create Arena a little subsection called create a show which basically you'll create your special wrestler talk show like The Cutting Edge or the Highlight Reel the peep show Carlitos Cabana and has all the different props from all those talk shows in it and you just set it in a promo spot

Edited by MR CONTRARY·, 18 April 2018 - 12:06 PM.

#112 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,311 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

How about to add to create Arena a little subsection called create a show which basically you'll create your special wrestler talk show like The Cutting Edge or the Highlight Reel the peep show Carlitos Cabana and has all the different props from all those talk shows in it and you just set it in a promo spot

Not a bad idea.

On a similar note, Create a Show needs to be integrated in to the final part of CAA. It's ridiculous that you have to go in to a whole different mode to fill in basic information.

I can't help but feel it was just a means of adding a 'new' feature for the sake of it.

#113 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,918 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

Add a bunch of preset names for custom match so it'll be announced in game