Caws.ws 2006-2010

ZharOfFlies

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked and I didn't know my account was created in 2007. Originally this account does not belong to me, it was from my brother since he is the one who discovered this site when he was searching for CAW formulas. I was more in the other forums (which is gone by now) I then inherited this account after my brother passed......... :(

I don't usually post here hence my post count since I can't interact much during WWE show discussion because of time zones (unless I wake up early and watch live PPV). I just usually lurk here to read posts and check for new created CAWS.

I do remember in past years (THQ years) that this board always get a lot of new members and spams the board with stupid questions whenever a new WWE game is announced then all those accounts become inactive once the game has been released.

Just checked and I didn't know my account was created in 2007. Originally this account does not belong to me, it was from my brother since he is the one who discovered this site when he was searching for CAW formulas. I was more in the other forums (which is gone by now) I then inherited this account after my brother passed......... :(

I don't usually post here hence my post count since I can't interact much during WWE show discussion because of time zones (unless I wake up early and watch live PPV). I just usually lurk here to read posts and check for new created CAWS.

I do remember in past years (THQ years) that this board always get a lot of new members and spams the board with stupid questions whenever a new WWE game is announced then all those accounts become inactive once the game has been released.

That still very much happens lol.

& sorry to here about your brother.

Will John Cena be in the game?

The classic will this wrestler in the game question lol

Yeah very irritating to see, the only good thing is that it has lessened unlike before where we have a lot of new members in a day.

No worries.

My bro loved Jay Lethal's Macho Man gimmick hence the name. Didn't bother changing his account name since it's his account and just carry on with what he started.

One of the best and fun memories I had with my bro here is when we have to copy and print formulas then create those wrestler in game. Creating logos/tattoos with in game assets sure was a pain in the a$$ when creating CAWS but is an achievement when done and copied properly in game.

Mad props to classic CAW creators during that time. Good thing for PS2 there were CAW saves ready for download.

Will John Cena be in the game?

The classic will this wrestler in the game question lol

Yeah very irritating to see, the only good thing is that it has lessened unlike before where we have a lot of new members in a day.

No worries.

My bro loved Jay Lethal's Macho Man gimmick hence the name. Didn't bother changing his account name since it's his account and just carry on with what he started.

One of the best and fun memories I had with my bro here is when we have to copy and print formulas then create those wrestler in game. Creating logos/tattoos with in game assets sure was a pain in the a$$ when creating CAWS but is an achievement when done and copied properly in game.

Mad props to classic CAW creators during that time. Good thing for PS2 there were CAW saves ready for download.

My log in name is jakmachismo. :lol: your brother had good taste.

Since 2008, and I'm only the 58th top poster.

I guess I could have spammed the boards some more, but I didn't. Oh well.

Yeah but what if RPG counted? You'd have like 100k

Archived