Caws.ws 2006-2010

ZharOfFlies

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

obligatory once-ever-four-months nostalgia thread

I like where I set in regards to my join year though,. Haven't been here since the start so I'm not old as dirt (on here), but not new enough to be one of scrubs that Creep mentioned

Ten years is still old lol. Just cuz most of us have been here a decade doesn't make you old as dirt :P

obligatory once-ever-four-months nostalgia thread

I like where I set in regards to my join year though,. Haven't been here since the start so I'm not old as dirt (on here), but not new enough to be one of scrubs that Creep mentioned

u good bro

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I lurked around here in the SvR 2006/2007 days but didn't start posting till maybe 2010 so I've been around here 8-10 years depending on how you look at it. At first I was kinda shy to post in here but after my first few posts I liked the vibe and decided to make this my go to forum.

and now you're in the 20k club!

I joined in '11. How was CAWs before then? I always see people hype up '06-'08.

You're from 2006 you liar.

Dammit! I had planned to make a big whoop about joining the 20k club with confetti and baloons and all that shit and I just forget all about it. I was at 19,950 posts and kept track meticulously every day after that and then I just forgot about it. Oh well, see y'all in the 30k club in 3 to 5 years.

Find it weird that anyone has more posts then me, ive been here since the start and at one time was far and away the top poster.

You not even top-23 anymore chief

And there are people who joined in the 2010s who spam the boards

Plus the people from the 00s who still spam the boards

2011 new breed ew

only scrubs came here from that time

?

Right in the balls, damn lol.

Lmfao, I do remember 2011 was the time of the year where we had a lot of shit members join at the time. Some stayed from what I can tell, and a lot left.

I've been here since *censored*ing 2007. I had been lurking around on the boards a bit longer before I actually decided to make an account.

Archived