Do you think some WWE PPVs are too long?

Undercard Jamoke

I wouldn't even see the point in discussing anything in this section if you ONLY watch YouTube highlights of stuff you're particularly interested in, Muur.

But he has to continue his gimmick of never actually contributing to threads.

Creep's right. Having pre-show matches aren't a bad thing. They've been around for ages. I'm sure pre-show matches are just televised nowadays to allow those lower-tier stars or whatever to gain more exposure from the audience.

Plus consider pre-show matches for WrestleMania. They allow a couple more guys to get a match at Mania itself that otherwise, they just wouldn't get. Sure, it sucked for Kalisto/Ryback 2 years ago when the stadium was like 75% empty (even though I'm sure they preferred that to not having a Mania match at all), but this past year it was filled up and ready the moment Neville vs Aries started.

I don't necessarily disagree with your post, but you chose the two worst examples :lol: Ryback was vocally dissatisfied with being on the pre-show repeatedly, even wearing a belt saying 'Pre-Show Stopper on it', and it's been noted that both Neville and Aries' decisions to leave was partly due to not being on the Mania DVD (and thus no royalties) as their match was on the preshow.

I wouldn't even see the point in discussing anything in this section if you ONLY watch YouTube highlights of stuff you're particularly interested in, Muur.

Watching highlights because there's too much WWE is valid to this thread though

Some WWE PPVs like The Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and Wrestlemania can be well over 4 hours including the pre-show.

Do you think the long length of these shows hurt the product?

Yup. And when you add the pre-show, that's SIX hours. That's too much. Quality over quantity and less is more.

Archived