Bret Hart help

medic83

Hi everyone,

Long time follower, first time poster. I am attempting to create a Hart Foundation Bret Hart but am having a heck of a time with the face. Do any of you experienced creators have any advice of what facial features to look at to really get it looking better? Also any advice on the hair. Ive tried hats as well but I can't seem to get anything good.

Thanks so much in advance!

Grenville

Hello everyone especially to the newcomer!

I am not to certain as to what specific look you are going for, as Maskedmaniac pointed out the in game model is very good and both costumes are good so I am interested in knowing what you're look your trying to create.

With that said when I think of Bret Hart and look at his face I think getting his deepset eyes right is key, he has an almost sad or bored look in his expression. The gap between his nose and upper lip is important too, the in game model grins a lot on the match up screen but he doesn't need it a scowl will do fine, his mouth is kind of wide too. He has a tall forehead that kind of squares off a bit. If you're going for a younger version, use face type 1, if not pick something with good smile lines. I don't know if this helps but maybe it will help you before you snap some pics.

I've been checking in on the site fairly regularly, but honestly I haven't done anything with All Stars in awhile. My girls are usually on my 360 not me. I had to check if had made anything, looks like I had started a Killian Dane and an Otis Dozovic. Got to find my motivation I guess.

Archived