Favorite Wrestling Taunts

Willows Way

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rock's Just Bring It taunt. It's so good.

It is, but I prefered his hands on his knees pose when stalking someone for the Rock Bottom.

I think my all time favourite is the one Samoa Joe used to do in TNA, he'd do the Samoan hand sign, turn it into a throat slit and then point at his opponent(s)

I love how Almas and Naito basically have the same storyline in opposite directions.

Naito tries too hard to impress people, Almas was all about slacking off.

Both men failed.

Naito stopped playing to the crowd and began slacking off, Almas started taking the competition serious.

Both men succeed.

Naito's attitude attracts a number of followers, Almas attitude forces his manager into taking action.

Both men reach the top.

Naito falls back into Stardust Genius, Almas remains his newer self.

Naito fails in the biggest match of his career, Almas becomes champion and makes history.

I'm fairly sure Shawn Michaels was the first to lay across the top ropes on the top turnbuckle.

The first time I ever saw it done was by Eddie Guerrero, so thats whos synonymous to me with. Not disputing your claim, though, by any means.

These are a few from the lucha world but Pentagon's Cero Miedo. Ultimo Guerrero where he does this "raise the roof" type of thing and the crowd goes "oooh, ooooh, oooooh!", and not sure if it counts as a taunt but whenever Atlantis gets pissed or is being threatened by a group of guys he puts up his dukes like he is ready to fight, oldschool at it's finest.

Archived