Inquiry on CAW Creation

PenSwordAM 2.0

Hey guys it's the creator of DNA here looking for some assistance. I didn't know where else to post this so I went ahead and did it here.

I notice a lot of people seem to have no problems whatsoever using the face morph feature on these WWE games. Meanwhile I can't seem to catch up.

Admittedly I'm not a seasoned CAW creator like the bulk of people on this forum, but I feel like I'm having difficulty over something that shouldn't be giving me trouble to begin with.

Up until now all the CAWs that I have created and uploaded were made with face photos I've pulled from other people's CAWs. I don't want to keep leeching off others so I went out and searched for suitable face "models" online. I manage to get a nice array of faces that I can use for my own creations. I have access to Photoshop CC 2018. I look up tutorials on how to properly get things done. And this is where the hiccup kicks in.

No matter how good a photo I find every time I cut the face out, place it on a transparent background on Photoshop (sized 512x512 pixels, 100 PPI) that photo turns into this little speck that I can't edit any further on, let alone upload to the servers.

I can't help thinking that I'm doing something wrong. I'm missing something simple and I don't understand what it is. No matter how many times I google pointers or Youtube tutorials on CAW creation there's nothing to suggest that I'm doing anything wrong. There is no one in my personal life that can help me and I'm at my wit's end here. This has been bugging me for weeks now.

Is there anyone here that can give me pointers on what to do? I'm serious about upping my creative game and really want to make an awesome CAW promotion, but I need some help.

This might be a bit of a long shot, but I thought I'd at least ask for some help.

For anyone who've taken the time to read this and willing to lend a hand-Many thanks in advance.

Good day.

PenSwordAM 2.0

with alot of my textures from 2k17 I had to re-edit for this year and cut out the noses because these have become an issue this year, but other than that its mostly the same. Still the same issue when blending for skin tones for some races but its been like this since 2k15

Okay so I've downloaded a free trial of photoshop onto my computer. I scoured through many videos and after a lot of trial and error I'm actually getting the hang of things now!

Observe!

27332427_1857141297910798_63170960491054

My test subject's face is based off actor Sam Witwer.

bbf0a7cb0f5a868793bc7500822e5acd.jpg

See the resemblance? The other side of my CAW's face is a little funky. I'm trying to get the hang of this smudge tool, but the point is that I'm making progress here! Thank you for the helpful suggestions! I'm gonna work harder now!

Archived