WrestleMania 35 will reportedly be in New York/New Jersey

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. I thought you meant close as in, within 3 hours drive. :lol:

But shit, I hope 35 has stacked matches though. CESARO VS NAKAMURA WOULD BE A DREAM

I love how to the US people 3 hours drive is "close". In UK speak that's pretty far away.

But shit, I hope 35 has stacked matches though. CESARO VS NAKAMURA WOULD BE A DREAM

I love how to the US people 3 hours drive is "close". In UK speak that's pretty far away.

To be honest, 3 hours drive isn't really that far.

Three hours would get you to about Birmingham from Portsmouth, so that's halfway up England pretty much. Takes me four and a half to get up to Old Trafford.

Well, big-event-like-Wrestlemania-close, not in-general-close, yanno? But it's about two hours flight away, I think?

Funny thing is, if you wanted to get from Los Angeles to San Francisco, both in the same state, you'd have to drive for 5-6 hours.

Three hours would get you to about Birmingham from Portsmouth, so that's halfway up England pretty much. Takes me four and a half to get up to Old Trafford.

I know the geography. I drive to the midlands quite often. Its really not that far.

Whoever goes will be extremely lucky and part of something huge! Well every mania is like that but you know wwe will it make even more special because it's the 35th WrestleMania

I hope they've learned from 25. That's not the "25th Anniversary", WrestleMania 26 should have been.

They wont have learned lol. WM35 is just better promotion wise than 36.

• 1 month later...

Whoever goes will be extremely lucky and part of something huge! Well every mania is like that but you know wwe will it make even more special because it's the 35th WrestleMania

I hope they've learned from 25. That's not the "25th Anniversary", WrestleMania 26 should have been.

They wont have learned lol. WM35 is just better promotion wise than 36.

It's not the anniversary...but celebrating WM 35 definitely makes more sense than 36. Just call it the 35th annual and you're good. Wrestling events are milestones, not anniversaries.

After looking at that picture of Nakamura from WK, it's a damn shame none of his entrance attires are look nearly as good as they did in NJPW. I had been fully expecting him to bust out that same exact attire by now (especially as NXT champion), but he hasn't.

And I may be the only one who feels this way, but I'm really hoping that violinist doesn't play for Nakamura's entrance again. I never liked him.

Archived