WrestleMania 35 will reportedly be in New York/New Jersey

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Beardd just instigates the heat.

I don't think anyone is going to get heated with you in person M3J. :lol:

I meant I wanna know if he is as chill in real life as he is on the forum, especially with matches and results. Curiosity, like how one would wanna know whether you do argue a lot with people in real life or not :lol:

I meant I wanna know if he is as chill in real life as he is on the forum, especially with matches and results. Curiosity, like how one would wanna know whether you do argue a lot with people in real life or not :lol:

Nah I smoke too much irl to waste the effort arguing physically. Typing is much easier.

Whoever goes will be extremely lucky and part of something huge! Well every mania is like that but you know wwe will it make even more special because it's the 35th WrestleMania

They'll have Roman going over in every match. 35th Wrestlemania 35 matches with Roman, 12 hour extravaganza! WHAT A MOMENT!

Whoever goes will be extremely lucky and part of something huge! Well every mania is like that but you know wwe will it make even more special because it's the 35th WrestleMania

They'll have Roman going over in every match. 35th Wrestlemania 35 matches with Roman, 12 hour extravaganza! WHAT A MOMENT!

Vince to be on commentary, "ROMAN REIGNS WITH A SPEAR! WHAT A MANEUVER!" :hqhq:

I hope they've learned from 25. That's not the "25th Anniversary", WrestleMania 26 should have been.

I hope they've learned from 25. That's not the "25th Anniversary", WrestleMania 26 should have been.

Yeah really lmao. Wrestlemania 35 shouldn't be an anniversary.

I'd actually be down to meet up with you guys in person if a handful of us actually go to WM next year.

Same. Have a pint over the awesomeness of Cesaro and pay tribute to the late Eddie Guerrero and Roddy Piper.

Im chill about wrestling. Thats for sure.

And Im pretty much 100% going. No excuse as its so freaking close to me.

Where do you live?

Nah I smoke too much irl to waste the effort arguing physically. Typing is much easier.

haha

Archived