Official Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena getting dropped on top of his head is literally the only thing I remember from the match, aside from Nakamura winning of course.

If Nakamura and Cena do fight again, this could probably be Nakamura's best match in WWE yet. The story-telling with Cena being really desperate to get a win and punch his ticket to 'Mania should make this match unlike many of his other big matches. I'm sure Cena may even come off as somewhat of a heel if his performance is anything like it was in that Gauntlet match against Rollins. The only difference this time is that Cena will be less cocky and more all about business.

I guess I'm the only one who's kinda excited for Fastlane, although I wish the event was a different one in place of this one. I've always liked the Fastlane PPV, not sure why. The six pack should be fun, although it's pretty much a given Styles is winning. Also looking forward to Charlotte vs Ruby, probably my favorite match going into the show. The tag title will probably be one of the best matches of the night. Also excited for the womens tag and Rusev/Naka, although it's also a given Naka will win. Regardless of how predictable this is, hopefully SD puts on a stellar show for their final SD only PPV.

At least they didn't end up adding Jinder to the US title match...I guess they can always do it last minute lol.

Idk I just don't see that Triple Threat being Mania worthy.

Archived