Official Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE SmackDown Live Superstar Mojo Rawley posted the following on Twitter in response to some fans who were chanting "You Can't Wrestle" at him during last night's WWE Fastlane Kickoff Show:

You think I care about being a wrestler? Im a fighter. Im a real athlete. And I am a @WWE SUPERSTAR. And that, that out there was nonsense. Everyone better watch their backs.

https://twitter.com/MojoRawleyWWE/status/972988482321879040

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/51093/Mojo-Rawley-Responds-to-Fans-Chanting-You-Cant-Wrestle/

When it comes to Zayn/Owens Vs Shane, I think a tag match would be the best way to go. The big question is though, who is Shanes partner?

I still want it to be Shane and Bryan picking teams to represent them for control of SD, with Bryan picking KO/Sami and Shane picking Rusev Day. WOuld also want Bryan's team to win that, Shane's been annoying these last couple months.

When it comes to Zayn/Owens Vs Shane, I think a tag match would be the best way to go. The big question is though, who is Shanes partner?

I still want it to be Shane and Bryan picking teams to represent them for control of SD, with Bryan picking KO/Sami and Shane picking Rusev Day. WOuld also want Bryan's team to win that, Shane's been annoying these last couple months.
Yeah Ive been thinking of that, but I feel Shane needs to be in-ring for this. He needs some comeuppance for how hes been dicking over Zayn & Owens.

Yeah Ive been thinking of that, but I feel Shane needs to be in-ring for this. He needs some comeuppance for how hes been dicking over Zayn & Owens.

True....they could always just kick his ass after the match. A Powerbomb/Helluva Kick and then letting Bryan lock in a Yes! Lock for good measure.

Archived