Official Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jmerc

IhwDlAh.png

WWE Championship Match

6 Pack Challenge Match

Baron Corbin vs. Kevin Owens vs. AJ Styles © vs. John Cena vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler

2swUjlo.jpg

United States Championship Match

Singles Match

Booby Roode © vs. Randy Orton

fgWNz1i.jpg

Smackdown Live Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match

The Usos © vs. The New Day

nI8euAs.jpg

Smackdown Live Women's Championship Match

Singles Match

Charlotte Flair © vs. Ruby Riott

cleSNg7.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev

0ukbuej.jpg

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is a scramble match the one where there would be a time limit and everyone tried getting wins and lasting until the time ran out to become a champion?

That one was fun

I don't think it was set to be an actual Scramble match, though; but just a regular 5-Way like at Extreme Rules last year. Either way, that match sounds better than Styles vs. Zayn or KO for the millionth time.

I can't wait for the next brand draft.

Wouldnt make any sense tho since Naka won the Rumble. Id really like to see AJ & Sami have a proper ppv singles match. I feel like they can steal the show.

There are a few people that can replace Shinsuke.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched Smackdown, but to my understanding. KO/Zayn interfere in the Corbin/Ziggler match, and then the latter beat the former in singles matches to get added to the match. So in kayfabe, why does AJ deserve to have double the amount of challengers? He hasn't done anything to warrant being put in a riskier position in regards to his championship.

I haven't watched Smackdown, but to my understanding. KO/Zayn interfere in the Corbin/Ziggler match, and then the latter beat the former in singles matches to get added to the match. So in kayfabe, why does AJ deserve to have double the amount of challengers? He hasn't done anything to warrant being put in a riskier position in regards to his championship.

He said he will fight anyone at anytime and be a fighting champion. So he doesnt care

Archived