Which WWE Game had the best Universe Mode?

Golden Boy®

• 2 weeks later...

2K18s is pretty damn good when it actually works, but I do wish they uad kept the choose rivalry stories option it had. Cant remember which year that was.

2K15.

16 and 17 also had the feature on last gen

The title says it all and do what are your thoughts on WWE 2k15's universe mode (only universe mode, not match types or features or caw just the universe mode)

Personally I preferred Story mode in the older games when they actually recorded dialogue for the wrestlers.

My answer is slightly biased, because I have fond memories of just screwing around on it with my friend, but for me its the second iteration: WWE 12.

I just remember having the best time, with cutscenes occurring constantly.

Universe didn't replace that though. Showcase did and now it's MyCareer

Which sucks. The idea of a CAW is cool but whats the point if the wrestlers dont actually talk. Text on screen is so 1999.

there are about 200 different people in game and you want to limit the mode to only the 15 people that would record lines?

Which sucks. The idea of a CAW is cool but whats the point if the wrestlers dont actually talk. Text on screen is so 1999.

there are about 200 different people in game and you want to limit the mode to only the 15 people that would record lines?

The game would be more expensive for 2K to make as well, so would spam MTs to make up for it.

I do prefer voice acting, so I'd be for having a voice acted story as well as MyCareer and Universe. Get RTWM back

There was more than 15 guys who recorded audio though, I remember using Rock, Hogan, Taker and quite a few others.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was more than 15 guys who recorded audio though, I remember using Rock, Hogan, Taker and quite a few others.

I don't mind the text on screen but the season mode should be HCTP level and it's nowhere near that

That's three... Three people you named

WWE '13.

The aspects of being able to cut promos and such in the newer version is cool and all (along with other things), but at least in '13 I didn't have to worry about superstars facing each other almost every other week if they're locked in a rivalry together. That's my biggest gripe.

Archived