Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The moment where the Miztourage have a match and the Revival dont

Shocking considering what happened at Raw 25...

What was so bad about what happened to them? Yes they lost quickly, but it seemed like WWE were pressed for time, plus they got their win back 6 nights later, and another one a few weeks after that. Yes they ate a bunch of finishers from legends, but thats a spot that always happens on these shows, dating back to Rob Conway at RAW Homecoming.

And what a great career Rob Conway had. They do those spots to guys they don't care about, it's clear to see.

Why am I even saying it to you, you'll either not get it or pretend you don't get it.

Look at it this way, Rob Conways a three time tag champ, when it happened to Slater on RAW 1000 he was a three time tag champ, when the Ascension ate it they were the longest reigning NXT Tag Champs. If the trend continues then either the Revival will get another title run or theyll be sent back to NXT and become the longest reiging tag champs there. Try looking at the positives for a change, it will do you well.

Even though it's obvious roman will win and go on to Wrestlemania to take the titl from Lesnar, im not mad about it cause after Wrestlemania, he'll be feuding with Rollins. Ambrose's injury is a blessing in disguise cause we may finally, finally get roman reigns as a heel at last. There's no way Rollins is turning, especially after his incredible performance in that guantlet match on RAW. Once Reigns turns heel, I wont be surprised after a while he gets over like the Usos did when they turned heel on Smackdown and changed their looks and all. That what WWE needed to do with roman from the start, change him like they did with the Usos.

What about Nia Jax vs Asuka? They could change the stipulation where if Nia wins, she could be added to the women chamber match, making it a 7 way like the men's chamber match. Im pretty sure the women's chamber match is gonna be the main event, considering the fact at the last ppv, they had the first ever women rumble as the main event.

Im honestly surprised Nia wasnt in the chamber match at all, it should have been this: Bayley, Sasha Banks, Mickie James, Nia Jax, Paige, and of course the champion, Alexa Bliss. That would have been perfect for the first ever women chamber match. Too bad Paige had to retire cause of Banks' actions.

Elias spoke with The Wrap on the cost of breaking numerous guitars, writing his own material, and singing at Elimination Chamber. Here are some of the highlights:

If he'll sing while waiting in the Elimination Chamber pod, since he gets to come out last:

"I don't know yet, man. If that's the case — if I have my guitar and I'm able to do my songs, I absolutely will create a few songs for the Chamber."

Writing his own songs:

"I always have a full song prepared, because I cannot bank on the crowd booing anything. I could go out there and tell them to shut their mouths and listen to my song, there's always a chance they could shut their mouths and listen to my song."

The cost of breaking too many guitars:

"When you're at the level that I'm at — at 'Monday Night Raw' — you don't gotta worry about things like that."

Elias also discussed more about the Elimination Chamber. You can check out the full interview by clicking here.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0224/637302/elias-on-if-hell-sing-while-waiting-to-enter-the-wwe-elimination/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Why would Nia be added to the Chamber if she's being added to the women's title match at Mania if she beats Asuka lol.

I know it doesn't make sense, but before that match was announced, I thought it was weird not to include Nia in the chamber since she can cause some serious destruction like Braun Strowman in a way.

Actually, I've been a bit confused about Asuka's rumble title shot, is it already confirmed that she is going after Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women championship? I've heard on RAW a few times that it was the case.

That can't be right, can it? What about Charlotte Flair then? If Asuka isn't gonna face her, then who the hell is?

No, she has not chosen what title she's going for yet. They have been saying "Asuka's championship match" ever since the Rumble, and I'm honestly expecting her to show up after Charlotte/Ruby at Fastlane lol.

Yeah its gonna be a real pain having to make the start of the match a triple threat.

Lmao, right. I was thinking too much of the original Chamber

So, who is eliminating Braun Strowman and how?

Well, if the reports are true about Strowman going after Miz for the intercontenital title at Wrestlemania, I think the Miztourage will somehow get involved in the chamber match and cause him to lose perhaps.

No, she has not chosen what title she's going for yet. They have been saying "Asuka's championship match" ever since the Rumble, and I'm honestly expecting her to show up after Charlotte/Ruby at Fastlane lol.

Well, that kinda confused me cause when Renee interviewed Nia about her opportuinity to get her title shot by beating asuka, she mentioned that it would become a triple threat match at wrestlemania if she won over asuka. I thought that meant she had decided already on who she wanted to face at Wrestlemania.

Archived