Official WrestleMania 34 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how many Mania main event aren't finisher fests? This is Wrestlemania not Wrestle Kingdom. It's not a wrestling show, it's a spectacle show.

Their last match was hard hitting and fun, exactly what it needed to be.

Reigns vs Brock was just Brock vs Cena from SummerSlam rehashed, until Rollins cashed in. I never really got why people praised it.

They're teasing an addition of Braun, and I'm hoping it happens. Otherwise I'm in for another main event that I just...don't care about.

No it wasn't lol.

Reigns vs Brock was just Brock vs Cena from SummerSlam rehashed, until Rollins cashed in. I never really got why people praised it.

They're teasing an addition of Braun, and I'm hoping it happens. Otherwise I'm in for another main event that I just...don't care about.

No it wasn't lol.

Yeah, that's not true at all.

No it wasn't lol.

That's how it felt while watching. Brock dominates 90% of the match with Germans and a couple F5's, Roman gets a small comeback with some Supermans and Spears, Brock kicks out, hits another F5. It was the same style of match, except I think Roman got a little more offence in than Cena? Point is, I wasn't hooked until Rollins music hit, so my expectations for a Brock vs Roman 2 aren't exactly through the roof.

To me it was Rock/Cena two levels of ridiculous. I cant imagine the rematch will be any better

I mean, to say it was anything like that match is objectively wrong. Whether you liked it or not is irrelevant, both matches were not at all similar.

I accept that its the way they want it, and im sure it won't be an awful match, both are very capable. Just should be Braun

Luckily its the main event so i can just stop watching completely when it comes up if im not feeling it. (Odds are i won't be after almost 6 freakin' hours)

Look at Willows with his not-good-enough-for-me matches

God forbid someone expresses a different opinion.

sorry bruh

I remember enjoying Reigns/Lesnar, but that's cos there was a really weird vibe going into the match (the reactions Reigns was getting, Lesnar's contract negotiations, Seth's briefcase) which, in hindsight, made it unpredictable. On repeat viewing, I still think it's a fun match (being a huge fan of Lesnar helps) This second match doesn't have that unpredictability though, which really kills it for me.

Lesnar vs. Reigns was fun as hell to watch, *Censored* y'all. And I seriously don't understand how that match can really be compared to Cena vs. Rock, lmfao. Whatever, though. :lol:

I mean, yeah...there was a lot "spamming" of signatures and finishers from both Reigns and Lesnar, but I think it actually made a lot more sense and was a cooler to watch than the shit-fest Cena and Rock decided to put on. Hitting nothing but high impact moves on a guy like Brock Lesnar throughout the entire match is really the only way to stand the slightest bit of chance against him, because all he's gonna do is *censored*ing Suplex your ass from every corner of the ring with a bunch of stiff strikes in between and the eventual F-5.

Archived