EWE vs NLP

Lawfool85

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah man that was a hell of a match. I love it when the matches get epic like that! I really dug the whole show. We plan on doing another one before I start up 2k19. Broke & I have talked we plan on doing multiple crossovers in 2k19. I'm also trying to setup a massive multicrossover(streams & consoles) event on Jan, 19, 2019 called Logged In. If you want in that lmk.

So last night turned out to be an awesome show. Big thanks to all who showed up. I've noticed a drop in viewers the past two weeks idk if i'm over advertising, people are just busy, or just everyone is done & waiting for 2k19. Either way I plan to continue my weekly show until 2k19 drops. Maybe sprinkle in some fire pro world to keep up the variety. Please feel free to hit me up with some suggestions. i don't want to do any more ppvs until 2k19 so I don't mess up current story lines or do the same ppv twice. In 2k19 I mentioned I plan to fast forward my calendar to the current month so all my ppvs themes will match the month were in.

I mentioned in the stream last night I'm gonna do a featured art stream with my sister. She's a badass artist & by doing this she has agreed to do some custom images for me. She's gonna be doing live sketches/drawings of my current roster & if you guys would like to get a copy of them that will be made possible via donate/sub. Again just something new to keep things fresh but stay with the theme of the content I put out.

Me crossing over with others will depend entirely on my internet situation going into November and December. Where I am now my speed is just so awful even talking on a mic to others tends to rarely work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I mentioned a while ago I created a twitch community. Please feel free to use it when you stream your own caw show. https://www.twitch.tv/communities/efed also like, follow, whatever.

I've talked to Broke about another crossover before 2k19. I personally would like to do friday sept 28th. We'll see how he feels & get that setup.

2k19 may get more faction heavy for me. kicking around some ideas. There has been talk of a faction re-aligning on EWE. I'd tune in this weds & see what happens.

Archived