Enzo Amore involved in rape controversy. Update (Released/Drops diss track)

Ziggy Vercetti

Whether or not he's innocent, I'm glad that he's gone. It was Enzo that was responible for Neville, the king of the crusierweight, leaving WWE. And despite all of the heat he had, WWE rewards him with the CW title, and even had him regain said title over someone more worthy than him, Kalisto, WTF?

And after hearing about this rape thing and him getting suspended at the time, I thought Cedric had lost his chance to get the CW title that he rightly earned and deserved cause of *censored*ing Enzo. But now, hearing that he's released, thxs god, now maybe 205 live will get better and perhaps Cedric along with other worthy crusierweights will get a shot at the CW title without that parasite around...

Earlier candidate for worst post of the year? Damn.
85 percent of the posts in this topic is a good candidate for that. What a level and people wonder why I shit on people's opinion here.

I was told this morning that Enzo Amore was aware of the allegations and didn't clue WWE in.

@SeanRossSapp

There you go. I'm sure WWE knows of something other than the accusations to warrant him being fired before being convicted. Imagine if they would've fired David Otunga after the allegations he was victim to, there's a reason why they didn't in that case and did in this.

I'm going with this too.

It would be foul to sack him without an indication that he did it.

Could be that they confronted him about him and he off-the-record didn't gave them an answer satisfactory enough to believe in his innocence.

Word going around is that he knew he was being investigated and didn't inform WWE.

Yeah, I read that too. I meant that they confronted him after the news broke and then he also gave them a shit answer.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should have a 205 Rumble or Battle Royal on an episode of 205 Live for the title

As for Enzo, if everything is cleared for him then they can always hire him back but in todays world WWE had no choice but to act fast and protect themselves

In regards to the Cruiserweight Championship, If they dont just award it to Cedric Alexander, then I would like a Battle Royal at Royal Rumble for the vacant championship, which would hopefully be won by Alexander.

Whether or not he's innocent, I'm glad that he's gone. It was Enzo that was responible for Neville, the king of the crusierweight, leaving WWE. And despite all of the heat he had, WWE rewards him with the CW title, and even had him regain said title over someone more worthy than him, Kalisto, WTF?

And after hearing about this rape thing and him getting suspended at the time, I thought Cedric had lost his chance to get the CW title that he rightly earned and deserved cause of *censored*ing Enzo. But now, hearing that he's released, thxs god, now maybe 205 live will get better and perhaps Cedric along with other worthy crusierweights will get a shot at the CW title without that parasite around...

Nah there's worse posts in this thread. This one is really stupid, but sort of like how a child is stupid. It's kinda adorable, unlike some of the other posts which just make you a bit worried.

Nah there's worse posts in this thread. This one is really stupid, but sort of like how a child is stupid. It's kinda adorable, unlike some of the other posts which just make you a bit worried.

Aye, he just seems naive.

Im sorry about my eariler post, i was angry at the time about Enzo. Honestly, I just dont like him, I generally do not like him at all. But hearing about the rape, and from the words that the girl claimed he said, it wouldnt surprise me if he actually did something stupid like that. Im just shocked honestly that he didnt get released sooner from the other problems he made in the past. If he turns out to be innocent, I will feel sorry for him and hope he does come back to wwe, BUT only after he set his priorities straight after going to New Japan, or Ring of Honor, TNA, whatever indy company will work. He needs to start improving on his ring work, he got the mic skills, bar none, but he need to work more on his skills so he can at least be a creditable champion. However, if he turns out to be guilty, then damn him for raping that poor girl, if she's telling the truth.

Wait were these allegations cofirmed or not because its such horseshit to fire someone over accusations. But based on that alone he probably did. But at the same time Enzo why you getting involved with crazy bitches like this man???

As far as police reports for the girl on the day that she says it happened. So...I'ma say yes.

Im sorry about my eariler post, i was angry at the time about Enzo. Honestly, I just dont like him, I generally do not like him at all. But hearing about the rape, and from the words that the girl claimed he said, it wouldnt surprise me if he actually did something stupid like that. Im just shocked honestly that he didnt get released sooner from the other problems he made in the past. If he turns out to be innocent, I will feel sorry for him and hope he does come back to wwe, BUT only after he set his priorities straight after going to New Japan, or Ring of Honor, TNA, whatever indy company will work. He needs to start improving on his ring work, he got the mic skills, bar none, but he need to work more on his skills so he can at least be a creditable champion. However, if he turns out to be guilty, then damn him for raping that poor girl, if she's telling the truth.

You do understand that wrestling is the last thing we should be talking about, right? Like, what you personally want Enzo to go do with his career is so far beyond irrelevant. It doesn't even matter that going to NJPW or ROH is not setting "his priorities straight." What a moronic thing to say in light of the situation.

I think you should keep shtum bud.

Wait were these allegations cofirmed or not because its such horseshit to fire someone over accusations. But based on that alone he probably did. But at the same time Enzo why you getting involved with crazy bitches like this man???

Well going by the reports that he knew about the accusations/investigations and failed to inform his employers...that's grounds enough for contract termination.

I'm seriously shocked at some of the replies in this thread, even from people I thought could formulate their opinions and thoughts better.

Yep, definitely Perfect10. Please don't send us PMs about your life again man, I hope things get better.

Archived