Enzo Amore involved in rape controversy. Update (Released/Drops diss track)

Ziggy Vercetti

Whether or not he's innocent, I'm glad that he's gone. It was Enzo that was responible for Neville, the king of the crusierweight, leaving WWE. And despite all of the heat he had, WWE rewards him with the CW title, and even had him regain said title over someone more worthy than him, Kalisto, WTF?

And after hearing about this rape thing and him getting suspended at the time, I thought Cedric had lost his chance to get the CW title that he rightly earned and deserved cause of *censored*ing Enzo. But now, hearing that he's released, thxs god, now maybe 205 live will get better and perhaps Cedric along with other worthy crusierweights will get a shot at the CW title without that parasite around...

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether or not he's innocent, I'm glad that he's gone. It was Enzo that was responible for Neville, the king of the crusierweight, leaving WWE. And despite all of the heat he had, WWE rewards him with the CW title, and even had him regain said title over someone more worthy than him, Kalisto, WTF?

And after hearing about this rape thing and him getting suspended at the time, I thought Cedric had lost his chance to get the CW title that he rightly earned and deserved cause of *censored*ing Enzo. But now, hearing that he's released, thxs god, now maybe 205 live will get better and perhaps Cedric along with other worthy crusierweights will get a shot at the CW title without that parasite around...

Wrestling is the least important part of this entire situation.

Not that Im taking any sides, or know anything of what actually went on... After a quick browse of this chicks twitter Id be inclined to lean towards the side of shes full of BS. The girl has a private snapchat where she basically gets nude for strangers who pay her, and she just seems desperate for attention/game/whatever else.

I dont know Enzo personally, but to accuse someone of rape is a pretty big deal. Theres a large gap between being a douchebag and being a rapist.

Ill wait until an official conclusion is found by police, but as of right now Id say this is just another girl whos looking for her 5 minutes of fame.

Bruh legitimately 70% of women I know sell their nudes on Snapchat. It's REALLY common these days. Where have you been at man?

70% of the women you know sell nudes? Where do you live?

With his mum and four sisters.

oooooooh

Wrestling is the least important part of this entire situation.

Yeah, right? Lmao. Regardless Enzo being responsible for Neville leaving was just speculation and never stated by Neville. It would be a collection of things, not just that one instance.

lmao what a mark

Also, MijoraPerfect10? Hmmm...

The level of details absolutely go far enough to warrant the release of Enzo. I mean, really...the only question here is whether the girl consented to being *censored*ed by Enzo or not...not whether he actually *censored*ed her. Because, it seems obvious enough that he definitely did that. So, yeah...it comes to whether she's lying about wanting it, or not. And in the case of WWE, there's just no scenario where it's worth taking any chances here. Best case scenario is that Enzo hangs out with druggies and sleeps with random hooks. Still not a good look for WWE. I think there's an obvious "keep your private life private" mentality in WWE. They aren't going to tell you what you should be doing in your free time...but if it comes out that you're getting doped up and *censored*ing random fans (even without the rape allegations), then WWE isn't going to want anything to do with that to begin with.

Good move by WWE.

Also, obvious due to the release, but...205 Live just got a little interesting tonight.

nV0TYzA.jpg

Unless they decide to hold off on doing anything with them til after the Royal Rumble, which I could see happening.

Lol...he's not innocent. After other shit that has been said about him in the past, there's just no way.

Guy is clearly one of those complete piece of shit types. Without all the details of this story, I might say "innocent until proven guilty"...or believe that it's someone jumping on the rumors of his past behavior for a quick payoff...but there's too much here that adds up logically.

I'm not disputing any of that, but I will refrain from stating it so decisively, though I also don't judge those who wish to do.

Character witnesses are part of the legal process for sure, but they aren't condemning and I wont condemn him either just because he might be a shitbag. In the very likelihood that he is guilty he deserves punishment, but I just wanted to state my opinion on his suspension being completely warranted both personally and as a business move for WWE.

Also Enzo being an asshole is certainly not justification for believing he's capable of rape. The courts will decide, and hopefully the truth, and justice will prevail.

Not surprised WWE released him though - this is the latest in a long line of black marks against him. Of course if he's found guilty - then this alone demands his termination.

I was told this morning that Enzo Amore was aware of the allegations and didn't clue WWE in.

@SeanRossSapp

There you go. I'm sure WWE knows of something other than the accusations to warrant him being fired before being convicted. Imagine if they would've fired David Otunga after the allegations he was victim to, there's a reason why they didn't in that case and did in this.

lol Gen just doubling-down on dumb ass commments, okay

I was told this morning that Enzo Amore was aware of the allegations and didn't clue WWE in.

@SeanRossSapp

There you go. I'm sure WWE knows of something other than the accusations to warrant him being fired before being convicted. Imagine if they would've fired David Otunga after the allegations he was victim to, there's a reason why they didn't in that case and did in this.

I'm going with this too.

It would be foul to sack him without an indication that he did it.

Could be that they confronted him about him and he off-the-record didn't gave them an answer satisfactory enough to believe in his innocence.

Earlier candidate for worst post of the year? Damn.

@SeanRossSapp

I'm going with this too.

It would be foul to sack him without an indication that he did it.

Could be that they confronted him about him and he off-the-record didn't gave them an answer satisfactory enough to believe in his innocence.

Word going around is that he knew he was being investigated and didn't inform WWE.

Archived