CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Enzo Amore involved in rape controversy. Update (Released/Drops diss track)

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#581 Muur

Muur

Digiwaifu

• Members
  • 32,387 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:59 PM

Enzo needs to sue WWE for unfair dismissal. Fired for not knowing and yet now the police say he didn't know.

Except according to the WWE, when he was confronted he admitted that he had known about the investigation.

and according to the police, he didn't know until she went public. So if WWE continue this stance, they're lying

#582 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 20,991 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:00 PM

Enzo needs to sue WWE for unfair dismissal. Fired for not knowing and yet now the police say he didn't know.

Except according to the WWE, when he was confronted he admitted that he had known about the investigation.

and according to the police, he didn't know until she went public. So if WWE continue this stance, they're lying

Or.. you know, he lied. Could be any of the three. Thats my point. We haven't got a clue here.

#583 Muur

Muur

Digiwaifu

• Members
  • 32,387 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:02 PM

He admitted on taking drugs and openly complained about the company

Whilst that's dumb to do, it's not why he was fired - is it?

Or.. you know, he lied. Could be any of the three. Thats my point. We haven't got a clue here.

Or by 'knew' he meant he found out just before WWE, like, a few hours. "yeah I knew because that slut put it on Twitter yesterday" and he "didnt tell them"

#584 Generations

Generations

-wrestling has more than one royal family-

• Members
  • 85,819 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:03 PM

Gotch is a clown...not just about Enzo, but in general.

Obviously, I'm the last person to defend Enzo, so that isn't what I'm doing. But, yeah...Gotch seems like the type of person who throws a shit-fit about little things, just for something to bitch about. Like, he was never anyone big in the industry, and now he has a way of saying "point the camera at me, because I have something to say". That's how 99% of his shoot comments come off.

Edited by Generations, 08 July 2018 - 10:04 PM.

#585 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,571 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:48 AM

Simon Gotch really needs to stfu, He comes across as bitter, and having a real dislike of Enzo and his lifestyle. The man was found innocent by law, and proven to have been honest about the entire ordeal, and this guy gon' imply that it's not the case and charges were simply dropped because ol' girl and her team couldnt continue to support an investigation financially. 

Again not found innocents just didn't find enough evidence to waste time for trial

#586 Gojira

Gojira

Painkiller.

• Members
  • 38,501 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:56 AM

Simon Gotch really needs to stfu, He comes across as bitter, and having a real dislike of Enzo and his lifestyle. The man was found innocent by law, and proven to have been honest about the entire ordeal, and this guy gon' imply that it's not the case and charges were simply dropped because ol' girl and her team couldnt continue to support an investigation financially. 

Best case scenario is that Enzo wrote a diss track about a woman with mental health issues which makes him an awful human being. Worst case scenario is that he wrote a diss track about a woman he raped. Which makes him a monster.

Bitter or not Simon Gotch is speaking absolute truth.

Again not found innocents just didn't find enough evidence to waste time for trial

Eh kinda. The defendant didnt have enough money to gather evidence and continue with investigations.

#587 miguelnuva

miguelnuva

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Gamertag: LiveMr Craig

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:08 PM

I would have hated to see Enzo in any kinda of story with Alexa Bliss, glad it didn't work out.

#588 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ItalianoFBI
  • Twitter: @ajturner85

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:50 PM

He's releasing some shorts :lol:
FELcTQJ.png

#589 Muur

Muur

Digiwaifu

• Members
  • 32,387 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:04 PM

At this point they should make him guilty from being annoying and taking it was too far

#590 Generations

Generations

• Members
  • 85,819 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:25 PM

Enzo is a dumpster fire. He'll get some money off the controversy of this all...

But he's looking like more of an ass with each passing day. :lol:

#591 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,410 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:44 PM

This probably dealt a lot of damage to Enzo so I can kind of understand his anger and actions... but it's still stupid as hell and just makes him look guilty, at least to me. 

#592 Generations

Generations

• Members
  • 85,819 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:54 PM

I still think he is guilty, tbh. Lack of evidence does not clear his name, and like you said...these are the actions of a child who got away with something, not an adult who wants to redeem himself.

#593 Ziggy*

Ziggy*

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real"

• Members
  • 52,426 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:14 PM

https://www.instagra...d=19r0jo5qsr32v
Caught 6ix9ine slippin

#594 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 18,446 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:15 PM

Douche levels through the roof, of course those two are friends...

Edited by Lil' Kazu, 11 July 2018 - 07:15 PM.