Enzo Amore involved in rape controversy. Update (Released/Drops diss track)

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she get proper checkup done? If she really has been drugged, and the hospital reports confirm that, then that makes her story even more solid. If she hasn't gotten checked up for that, then yeah, that's quite fishy.

Believe she said she got a Rape Test 4 days after

Not that Im taking any sides, or know anything of what actually went on... After a quick browse of this chicks twitter Id be inclined to lean towards the side of shes full of BS. The girl has a private snapchat where she basically gets nude for strangers who pay her, and she just seems desperate for attention/game/whatever else.

I dont know Enzo personally, but to accuse someone of rape is a pretty big deal. Theres a large gap between being a douchebag and being a rapist.

Ill wait until an official conclusion is found by police, but as of right now Id say this is just another girl whos looking for her 5 minutes of fame.

Bruh legitimately 70% of women I know sell their nudes on Snapchat. It's REALLY common these days. Where have you been at man?

Lol...he's not innocent. After other shit that has been said about him in the past, there's just no way.

Guy is clearly one of those complete piece of shit types. Without all the details of this story, I might say "innocent until proven guilty"...or believe that it's someone jumping on the rumors of his past behavior for a quick payoff...but there's too much here that adds up logically.

Don't ever become a judge, this is dumb as shit.

A lot of comments here are dumb as shit. On both sides.

Not that Im taking any sides, or know anything of what actually went on... After a quick browse of this chicks twitter Id be inclined to lean towards the side of shes full of BS. The girl has a private snapchat where she basically gets nude for strangers who pay her, and she just seems desperate for attention/game/whatever else.

I dont know Enzo personally, but to accuse someone of rape is a pretty big deal. Theres a large gap between being a douchebag and being a rapist.

Ill wait until an official conclusion is found by police, but as of right now Id say this is just another girl whos looking for her 5 minutes of fame.

Bruh legitimately 70% of women I know sell their nudes on Snapchat. It's REALLY common these days. Where have you been at man?

70% of the women you know sell nudes? Where do you live?

70% of the women you know sell nudes? Where do you live?

He's not wrong though. Stuff like OnlyFans has become super popular among chicks on Instagram etc.

Just saw that on my timeline. See ya!

That screams guilty, doesn't it?

No it seems like very serious legal matters WWE do not need to deal with. Given all we know there hasn't even been a trial or verdict yet.

Holy shit, thats crazy! I get the accusations are pretty damn serious, but thats all they are at the moment-accusations.

Best of luck to him, if hes found innocent. If hes found guilty, he deserves time behind bars.

Archived