Enzo Amore involved in rape controversy. Update (Released/Drops diss track)

Ziggy Vercetti

Enzo needs to sue WWE for unfair dismissal. Fired for not knowing and yet now the police say he didn't know.

Except according to the WWE, when he was confronted he admitted that he had known about the investigation.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo needs to sue WWE for unfair dismissal. Fired for not knowing and yet now the police say he didn't know.

WWE might be able to do something about the fact that he withheld the fact that he knew he was under investigation.

Read up. Looks like there's proof that that wasn't the case.

WWE probably can save their ass with the independent contractors bullshit, though. Let's hope that's not for long.

Except according to the WWE, when he was confronted he admitted that he had known about the investigation.

Yall not gon read the update?

WWE might be able to do something about the fact that he withheld the fact that he knew he was under investigation.

Read up. Looks like there's proof that that wasn't the case.

WWE probably can save their ass with the independent contractors bullshit, though. Let's hope that's not for long.

Yall not gon read the update?

Is there an update? Sorry I'm tired and just saw where the conversation was heading so I dropped my thoughts in, my bad if there's a change to the info we have.

'Pro Wrestling Sheet has obtained Phoenix PDs full investigation report detailing their work in regards to sexual assault allegations made against Enzo Amore and the documents show that the former WWE star has been honest about when police first contacted him.'

Simon Gotch really needs to stfu, He comes across as bitter, and having a real dislike of Enzo and his lifestyle. The man was found innocent by law, and proven to have been honest about the entire ordeal, and this guy gon' imply that it's not the case and charges were simply dropped because ol' girl and her team couldnt continue to support an investigation financially.

and according to the police, he didn't know until she went public. So if WWE continue this stance, they're lying

and according to the police, he didn't know until she went public. So if WWE continue this stance, they're lying

Or.. you know, he lied. Could be any of the three. Thats my point. We haven't got a clue here.

He admitted on taking drugs and openly complained about the company

Whilst that's dumb to do, it's not why he was fired - is it?

Or.. you know, he lied. Could be any of the three. Thats my point. We haven't got a clue here.

Or by 'knew' he meant he found out just before WWE, like, a few hours. "yeah I knew because that slut put it on Twitter yesterday" and he "didnt tell them"

Gotch is a clown...not just about Enzo, but in general.

Obviously, I'm the last person to defend Enzo, so that isn't what I'm doing. But, yeah...Gotch seems like the type of person who throws a shit-fit about little things, just for something to bitch about. Like, he was never anyone big in the industry, and now he has a way of saying "point the camera at me, because I have something to say". That's how 99% of his shoot comments come off.

Simon Gotch really needs to stfu, He comes across as bitter, and having a real dislike of Enzo and his lifestyle. The man was found innocent by law, and proven to have been honest about the entire ordeal, and this guy gon' imply that it's not the case and charges were simply dropped because ol' girl and her team couldnt continue to support an investigation financially.

Again not found innocents just didn't find enough evidence to waste time for trial

Best case scenario is that Enzo wrote a diss track about a woman with mental health issues which makes him an awful human being. Worst case scenario is that he wrote a diss track about a woman he raped. Which makes him a monster.

Bitter or not Simon Gotch is speaking absolute truth.

Again not found innocents just didn't find enough evidence to waste time for trial

Eh kinda. The defendant didnt have enough money to gather evidence and continue with investigations.

Archived