Enzo Amore involved in rape controversy. Update (Released/Drops diss track)

Ziggy Vercetti

Muur...what are you even arguing? No one is talking about citizenship. Clearly it was a one-off statement about his heritage being German and not Italian. It's not about whether Enzo associates with Germany or owns a *censored*ing summer home there. Just let it die. His name is Eric Arndt...and that is not an Italian name. That is the full extent of what this discussion ever needed to be.

For real. Well said.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider, there was more to Enzo Amore being released than just the (now dropped) sexual assault allegations. This is from an audio recording from their Insider Elite feature (transcribed by Cassidy Haynes of BodySlam.net):

Enzo was not released just for the allegations it was described to me by several people who worked for the company and work for the company that it was more of a last straw situation. There had been times he had rubbed the members of the locker room the wrong way. There were times he had kind of said things they didnt want him to say. There are ways that he carried himself and with this it was like, okay enough is enough.

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/960959-960959

Speaking of 50 Cent...maybe Enzo can follow his lead and put out a FPS game where you play as Enzo.

Coming this fall...'Real 1: Blood on the Streets'.

yelling out "How you doing?" every time he shoots.

I'll do you one better, why are these people?

Nah, but I know one of those guys are Tekashi69/6ix9ine. Who has 69 tattoos of the number 69 lmao.

56WlwbQ.png

Told you M3J :hqhq:

Eh, as long as I don't have to hear or see this trash, I'm all good.

I'll do you one better, why are these people?

Nah, but I know one of those guys are Tekashi69/6ix9ine. Who has 69 tattoos of the number 69 lmao.

And didn't he get accused of raping a woman? He's a real piece of shit. Even ran away from Chief Keef, as far as I know, after calling him out.

Archived