WWW Monday Night Melee (Episode 4 out now!)

jcrl1988

What's up everyone? I'm really digging everyone's creations and have been using a lot of them in my federation, World Wide Wrestling. So far I've posted 3 videos and today I'm bringing you the 4th installment of Monday Night Melee!

If you haven't already seen the product, I'm going to post all 4 videos below. The first 2 episodes revolve around the King of the Hill tournament and the 3rd and 4th episodes introduce you guys to the other divisions we have. So with that being said, enjoy the first 4 episodes of Monday Night Melee!

EPISODE 1 and the match of the night

EPISODE 2 and the match of the night

EPISODE 3

EPISODE 4

• 4 weeks later...

Dude I actually am rebranding.. I feel like World Wide Wrestling is too generic. But I have some new stuff coming!

Nah bro the name is fine. Its a play on the world wide web and is an internet based promotion so its fine. As far as the new content im waiting impatiently lol

Speaking of a collab. Why dont we do a 1 night only ppv pitting 6 from ACW vs 6 from WWW in a series of singles matches with the 6 winners facing off in a battle royal? If the winner is from your promotion ill give him a world title shot against any of my 3 brands champions. And vice versa if I win? It'll be a good way to cross promote.

Dude I actually am rebranding.. I feel like World Wide Wrestling is too generic. But I have some new stuff coming!

Nah bro the name is fine. Its a play on the world wide web and is an internet based promotion so its fine. As far as the new content im waiting impatiently lol

Speaking of a collab. Why dont we do a 1 night only ppv pitting 6 from ACW vs 6 from WWW in a series of singles matches with the 6 winners facing off in a battle royal? If the winner is from your promotion ill give him a world title shot against any of my 3 brands champions. And vice versa if I win? It'll be a good way to cross promote.

Dude I love that idea! Sounds awesome! HMU in my DM and we can brainstorm

Archived