The one change I want to see in WWE 2K19

sirocco_jim

I hope they fix the clipping issues with skin that was in 2K18. A lot of arm tapes would have a caws skin clip through it, and Rezar friggin clipped through his default shirt.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many of the physics need to be fixed. I'm tired of seeings jackets clip into bodies and spazzing out whenever something touches it.

More varied crowd sounds. I'm tired of hearing the same BOO sound whenever I throw a punch.

Updated Create a Video to account for the new Tron Sizes

More Create an Arena options. Take away parts of the crowd, place walls, stands, and stuff.

A better Edit Logo feature in game. What we have is somewhat manageable, but I place textures over all my gear logos to better match them to ingame characters. Something more powerful. Allow us to change hue, flip the logo, resize it.

Allow us to stretch logos to cover the whole long tights instead of splitting them. Makes creating them a pain in the ass when I didn't size the lower leg part right to match the upper area.

Since voices are back in matches, give us options to mess with. Different voice types, with the ability to change their pitch and tone similar to Soul Calibur

More transitional reversals. Maybe have the game check to see if you have a finisher or sig, then modify your reversal to put you in the right position to hit it.

I would love to see improvements made to the Carry&Drag and the Position Feeding system. A great feature with great potential

More dynamic comebacks. As they are, it's to easy to shutdown a comeback. Perhaps incorporate Comebacks into the reversal system. If you time the reversal right, it puts you straight into Comeback mode, and your in position to hit it. Maybe use the Hot Tag feature and let us build our own comebacks dynamically.

In game it be nice to be able to have your wrestler interact with their manager in different ways. Couples being able to hug/kiss/taunt the opponent together, and friends shaking hands, slap each other high five, etc.

Also winning celebrations after a match should have some options that include the manager being involved. Lifting the winner up on their shoulders, raising their arm high and other options.

-The ability to attack during any kind of match (triple threat, fatal 4 way) and win or lose.

-Dirty pin needs to be re done. I hate how the red waits for you to put up your feet before he starts counting

-I'm not sure what game it was but the ability to apply pressure to submissions

-superstars take too long to get up when they aren't even damaged. It makes it awkward when you cant fo repeated running attacks because you have to keep picking up your opponent off the ground

-the ability to choose when you want to complain to the ref

I'm seeing changes to the ai, a lot of which would greatly improve the gameplay. I've also seen suggestions for universe mode and the return of gm mode amongst other things I'd really like to see.

But...

If I could make only one change... Been said a thousand times, borderline redundant at this point... intergender matches.

I'm seeing changes to the ai, a lot of which would greatly improve the gameplay. I've also seen suggestions for universe mode and the return of gm mode amongst other things I'd really like to see.

But...

If I could make only one change... Been said a thousand times, borderline redundant at this point... intergender matches.

Sure it's said all the time, but it's because we need it back. I'll be your number one backer. It's been my dream match to have back, since it was killed. Those matches could just be so fun and crazy, 06, 07, 08, 09 and HCTP were all really fun games and they all had the intergender match capabilities. I feel like some people don't care enough if there are intergender matches. Personally, I miss them to the max.

And since we have heel or face Victory scenes now why don't we just have two different versions of create a entrance for a face version and heel version

What's the point in that? If you want your wrestler to be a face,there are plenty of options in the game already for a face entrance. Same with a heel entrance. Dividing the create an entrance up into 2 versions seems pointless to me.

And since we have heel or face Victory scenes now why don't we just have two different versions of create a entrance for a face version and heel version

What's the point in that? If you want your wrestler to be a face,there are plenty of options in the game already for a face entrance. Same with a heel entrance. Dividing the create an entrance up into 2 versions seems pointless to me.

He's not entirely wrong (I cannot believe I just types that about him). Separating the two would be dumb, but letting us create two different entrances depending on our face/heel status would be a good idea. Just make all options available to both.

Yeah but then you will have to change it each and every time you want to switch alignment

1.) Max the Logo Amount way higher than a 1000

2.) Triple and Fatal 3 4 way Tag team Matches - Which Include Ladder Matches

3.) More Tag Moves

4.) Make a better Weight Detection.. CW shouldnt be able to lift guys like Killian dain , Strowman etc

Archived