The one change I want to see in WWE 2K19

sirocco_jim

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed - we all need to move on from Custom Music. It's not coming back. It's a great feature in previous gen. Unless you want to set up playlists on Spotify and override the game music by using the app (not a fun experience), then move on.

I've now resorted to not using entrances at all, which is a shame, but kind of helps in a way because we have so many CAW options re. movesets, entrances etc, that it saves me some time!

No we dont need to move on. They need to find a way. I still dont know how MLB did it but however they did, it needs to happen in the games.

I'm sure if they wanted to, they would have done already. The audience has been pleading with them for a long time, so there must be a decent reason as to why they don't.

No we dont need to move on. They need to find a way. I still dont know how MLB did it but however they did, it needs to happen in the games.

Ive explained this many times before,but the situation with MLB is not replicatable for 2K. It sucks but its not gonna happen, the horse is dead, lets move on.

People dont have to move on. I personally am not. They need to work hard to make it work. Pair with Sony or something. Just make it happen. Whether its next year or years down the road. Make it work.

Look man. I want it back too, but its jot going to happen. No amount of shoving your fingers in your ears and screaming is gonna change that. I worry that creating an echo chamber like that will actively make it harder to get other good bits of feedback.

People dont have to move on. I personally am not. They need to work hard to make it work. Pair with Sony or something. Just make it happen. Whether its next year or years down the road. Make it work.

Look man. I want it back too, but its jot going to happen. No amount of shoving your fingers in your ears and screaming is gonna change that. I worry that creating an echo chamber like that will actively make it harder to get other good bits of feedback.

Agreed.

It's best to spend your time trying to feed back on something that stands a chance of being changed. They've had the technology for a while in place, they're not using it. I can only imagine there's a high-end copyright issue.

The reason MLB the show has it is because it's a ps4/ps3 exclusive, the rest of the games can't because they are on both systems (X-Box and PS4) and sony is trying to be "fair" to X-Box.

And as cool as it would be to have it, we won't be getting it on ps4. Maybe ps5 though.

We may never get custom music back but that doesn't mean we can't have custom music

If they made some sort of make your own theme with different generic that U can splice together to make one theme maybe do something with adding music with some kind of microphone ability it could work

Most of the things I want relate to Universe mode.

Multi-man rivalries: Choose the number of participants in your rivalry first of all, up to 8 men. Then in sub menus, choose the type of rivalry it is. So say you choose a 3 man rivalry, you get to choose either triple threat or handicap rivalry. If it's a 6 man, you choose either 6-way match, 6 man tag, 2-on-4, 5-on-1 etc.

Part Time contracts: For the legends and superstars who only make sporadic appearances. You can choose to have them appear a few times a year, once or twice a year, or maybe even a few years between appearances. Also you can choose to have appearances happen during "big" shows. Which brings me to...

Spectacle: The ability to adjust how major a Show is, from basic house show, to weekly show, PPV, Big Three and finally Wrestlemania. This will affect things like crowd density, noise levels, arena sizes, and ramp sizes.

Special Entrances: Just a little extra choice to make during the Create an Entrance mode, choosing an Entrance that will play during a "big" event.

You know what I'd like to see? Small change, but how about a different animation for turning an opponent around for a rear finisher. Instead of the ugly forearm, I would just want the wrestler attempting the move to quickly side step around their opponent, and then try to hit their move.

Most of the things I want relate to Universe mode.

Multi-man rivalries: Choose the number of participants in your rivalry first of all, up to 8 men. Then in sub menus, choose the type of rivalry it is. So say you choose a 3 man rivalry, you get to choose either triple threat or handicap rivalry. If it's a 6 man, you choose either 6-way match, 6 man tag, 2-on-4, 5-on-1 etc.

Part Time contracts: For the legends and superstars who only make sporadic appearances. You can choose to have them appear a few times a year, once or twice a year, or maybe even a few years between appearances. Also you can choose to have appearances happen during "big" shows. Which brings me to...

Spectacle: The ability to adjust how major a Show is, from basic house show, to weekly show, PPV, Big Three and finally Wrestlemania. This will affect things like crowd density, noise levels, arena sizes, and ramp sizes.

Special Entrances: Just a little extra choice to make during the Create an Entrance mode, choosing an Entrance that will play during a "big" event.

Add managers to wrestlers too.

Hopefully 2k organizes the Call names in the next game so that the Nicknames, First and Last aren't the exact same selections. Add more Nick names in general that are both unique and common. Stuff like:

Jungle

Girl

Man

Boy

Guy

Female

More names that work for different races too.

Also the in games stars names would be welcomed.

Hopefully 2k organizes the Call names in the next game so that the Nicknames, First and Last aren't the exact same selections. Add more Nick names in general that are both unique and common. Stuff like:

Jungle

Girl

Man

Boy

Guy

Female

... why? Why separate them and lessen our options?

Jungle

Girl

Man

Boy

Guy

Female

Why would it lesson the options? I don't see why 2k can't do it that way plus add more? that's all I'm saying here.

When I click on nicknames I want to see a long list of actual nicknames by itself instead of going past the Johns, Leonardos and whatever else that should be on first name.

Jungle

Girl

Man

Boy

Guy

Female

Why would it lesson the options? I don't see why 2k can't do it that way plus add more? that's all I'm saying here.

When I click on nicknames I want to see a long list of actual nicknames by itself instead of going past the Johns, Leonardos and whatever else that should be on first name.

Even though its a great way of creating people with double first/surnames, like Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley?

Jungle

Girl

Man

Boy

Guy

Female

Even though its a great way of creating people with double first/surnames, like Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley?

You still have Name 1 and 2 plus last name for that.

I understand name 1 and 2 having the same options but last and nickname should have its own set imo.

Jungle

Girl

Man

Boy

Guy

Female

You still have Name 1 and 2 plus last name for that.

I understand name 1 and 2 having the same options but last and nickname should have its own set imo.

Not if you split everything into its own category you dont. Plus itll make it harder to create gimmick names. We want more options not less.

I dont think hes saying change the way names are setup. I think he just means to categorize the names themselves so theyre easier to find. So if Im understanding correctly, you could still have Hero as a last name, hes just saying when you go into the last name selection, you would go to the nickname category to find Hero.

If thats the case, I dont see a problem with it. Its just something for organization. And the game definitely needs more organization, especially with logos.

I dont think hes saying change the way names are setup. I think he just means to categorize the names themselves so theyre easier to find. So if Im understanding correctly, you could still have Hero as a last name, hes just saying when you go into the last name selection, you would go to the nickname category to find Hero.

If thats the case, I dont see a problem with it. Its just something for organization. And the game definitely needs more organization, especially with logos.

Oh OK. Personally I feel the moves list needs way more organisation than the CAW name list.

Oh OK. Personally I feel the moves list needs way more organisation than the CAW name list.

How so?

Yeah I meant just organizing the names better while adding more. Plus I stated that it should have the in game characters call names too so Hero would be on the last name list anyways.

Agree on the logos list. I hate having to scroll through all the logos to look for something. Would like 2k to separate the stuff you upload yourself from the ones that come with caws you download.

Would also like the option to delete the logos along with the caw you don't want anymore rather than having to go up and down the deletion utility menu.

Archived