The one change I want to see in WWE 2K19

sirocco_jim

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like for more options in career mode such as being able to give promotions gimmicks such as a hard-core promotion all matches being extreme rules or promotions having nothing but cage matches

Do you mean universe mode?

One thing that I hope they change for the next game is the way to preview caws. Right now you get what is basically a thumbnail image and you can't even tell if it's worth downloading or not. Who thought this was a good idea?

I agree with this. I liked the preview feature in the old-gen games better, you got to zoom in and out,as well as zoom in on certain parts, like the face. Also you could rotate it as you pleased. They should bring that feature back.

In Facial Region menu on Caw mode I'd like to see more tools added. One of them being ability to duplicate. Like if I make the right eyeball smaller or bigger then move it from its original place on the face there could be a button to press that'll automatically line the left eye back up with the right in the exact same shape.

Or give us the option to lock the two eyes together to move up and down at the same time.

I'd like to see some photoshop like tools to remove dark spots in the game. Sure this can be done on the PC before uploading it into the game but i don't see the harm in having something to get rid of something you may have missed rather than having to do the process of reuploading the face with the changes needed.

I'd like to see hair styles have more variety like changing the style of the front of the hair and the back of a specific style like in the N64 games. Like say I choose a ponytail hair style but want to untie the ponytail and have the hair hanging down then want the front of the hair to look a bit different so there'd be a section with a group of options for that.

the one thing i'd change is the reversals.

i just feel that many of the animations aren't moves that any actual wrestler uses.

We need more generic/normal looking reversals....or preferably position changes and then we do moves that are tie to our moveset.

not to mention that firemans carry takeovers gotta go. Nobody does that.

Fire Pro allows us to select waistlock reversals, top rope reversals etc. Those are def positions we need to be able to edit in our moveset.

In Facial Region menu on Caw mode I'd like to see more tools added. One of them being ability to duplicate. Like if I make the right eyeball smaller or bigger then move it from its original place on the face there could be a button to press that'll automatically line the left eye back up with the right in the exact same shape.

That option would be very welcome since I feel I never get one eye just like the other one.

That option would be very welcome since I feel I never get one eye just like the other one.

Same here.

not to mention that firemans carry takeovers gotta go. Nobody does that.

Can't that be changed?

Or give us the option to lock the two eyes together to move up and down at the same time.

I'd like to see some photoshop like tools to remove dark spots in the game. Sure this can be done on the PC before uploading it into the game but i don't see the harm in having something to get rid of something you may have missed rather than having to do the process of reuploading the face with the changes needed.

I'd like to see hair styles have more variety like changing the style of the front of the hair and the back of a specific style like in the N64 games. Like say I choose a ponytail hair style but want to untie the ponytail and have the hair hanging down then want the front of the hair to look a bit different so there'd be a section with a group of options for that.

I agree with both of these. That is one reason why I miss the paint tool feature (it was so much easier to just draw a quick logo on that then to get on pc, draw it, upload it, etc, and it was so much easier if you messed up, you could just fix it right then and there, unlike with the photo uploader, if you miss something/ or it suddenly doesn't look right in game, you have to go fix it on pc, and reupload, all over again, really time consuming. I which they'd have both the upload feature and bring back the paint tool!)

Get rid of the mother fing logo limit for crying out loud. I have a damn 1tb hard drive and can only use 300mb for logos. Ridiculous.

Its not as simple as that, unfortunately. If it were just a matter of HD size then we'd have unlimited caws too, but unfortunately the game has to bear additional load as those are filled up, nevermind the hit to RAM over time.

Nah mate let him blow his console up

With the feud Ellsworth had with the SD Women and the whole Mixed Match Challenge going on I think Intergender matches returning should and could be a possibility for 2k19.

Especially should have it if they decide to add Chyna to the roster as well.

In edit a superstar mode we should be able to make those characters playable by changing the Attire Type to Superstar.

CPU needs to sell better in ladder matches. I hit a bunch of moves and like 5 finishers and they jump up every time shortly after I start climbing. Crazy.

I would love to be able to to make minitrons and wrap around trons. but if i can really be able to dream for us to upload entrance videos. because i know we could make some badass videos in sony vegas to upload but, i doubt that would happen though.

Would like to see some sort of advanced create a entrance video/mini tron feature that let's you put the whole thing together in game yourself.

Have this huge menu of options that shows the in game models doing all of the animations of just about every mini tron and entrance video that the game can handle, and could even have a dlc pack of 2 to bring even more to it later on.

Then people could upload these to community creations along with their caws. I think it be better than trying to upload actual videos.

that works too , same as how create -a-video is now.

And another thing i would also like to see is in universe mode is. When you're in a Superstars hometown there's a huge pop from the crowd. I think that would be awesome.

No more goddamn moves with ridiculously small reversal windows. Ziggler is infuriating to face because his *censored*ing Famouser is damn near unstoppable.

And fix the AIs ability to reverse certain moves 90 percent of the time. Trying to hit tag team moves or roll-ups is practically useless because the AI is almost guaranteed to reverse it.

Archived