The one change I want to see in WWE 2K19

sirocco_jim

Would love an advanced tag team and trio entrance mode.

Something where you can pick each persons individual.

• Walk
  • Ramp taunt
  • interaction with the crowd down ringside like slapping fans hands five, putting shades or a hat on a kid, touching faces like Rey does with Kids, hugging kids, snatching and ripping it, etc.
  • Facial expressions
  • Camera angles
  • Joint taunt with teammates
  • In-ring taunt

Even solo too. Like I could make a female version of Randy Orton's entrance or something by changing the walk style.

its about how i vesion the advance tag and trio entrace creation would be exept maybe a few change

the way i woudl do

is chose first wrestler

then choose between easy or advance (easy is like you select easy entracne from single mode advance you select like advance mode

then do the same for the 2nd

and then the 3rd

then you select when wrestler one come out to the music, then when the 2nd come out and when the 3rd come out ,

in the choice you can get to close to the ring and stop and the 2nd come to the ring to where you are ect

then once all that is set you select the lightning and the music and the titantron(even then you have the option to cut from one to the other , (abit like they do for the bar)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A better *censored*ing handle on banning people. I just tried to go online to download a caw and I get this, your account is suspended for 14 Days bullshit. I dont upload anything. I only download. So what the *Censored* is this shit 2K?

do you play online ?

if you play online its the same server so if you have been reported for any ting on game play (like road to glory you can get suspended too

and people complain about others when they dont play the way they want to play it

its the reason why id ont play online

That's why it's better to just play with friends

Would really like them to do more with premade face models and have more tools in Caw Mode.

• Like an eraser tool or something to blend something out with the skin tone
  • Options to darken the skin of a face texture if need be
  • Option to move in game eyebrows over the shape of the ones on the texture to fill it so no shadows stick out.
  • Option to put long hairstyles into Ponytails and other styles.
  • Options to change the front of the hair
  • More call names that work for multiple male and female races.
  • Better nicknames.

Agreed ^^

Another thing I'd like to see is Entrance props. Some A.I doing different things like a poprazi coming out to snap pictures around you as you're walking down the ramp much like Melinas entrance

A band playing your song on the stage as you come out

Druids coming out

The Rosebuds coming behind you for Adam Rose caws

Different stuff like that

• 2 weeks later...

Logic - something that was lost from the Ps2 days.

Very simple sliders for every wrestler and CAW

Strikes

Often - rarely - never

Grapples

Often - rarely - never

Running attacks

Often - rarely - never

Fighting out of the ring

Often - rarely - never

Weapon use

Often - rarely - never

Turnbuckle moves

Often - rarely - never

Everyone fights the same way with different animations replacing each move.

Everyone feels the same to fight against. 2K needs to steal FPWs logic system or make an easier user friendly version.

If I make New Jack, I want that prick to punch kick and beat the shit out of people with weapons when Im not controlling him.

If Im making an original character and I have an idea of what his or her gimmick is, I want them to play like that when Im not in control.

It cant be a difficult thing to pull off in 2018. FPW have managed it for decades and Yukes made it work years ago. Surely they havent forgotten how.

Archived