Who could use a new look?

Oresama

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know if its a spoiler...

But he whom shaved their head Monday should grow a beard. Nothing wild, just fuller.

Yeah he should. Clean shaven people are bland as hell and he of all people would suit it.

Too many people have beards? Lol what does that mean though? That is like saying everyone and their grandma have arms...

I'm talking about in the sense of wrestlers being able to stand out from other people in terms of their look and image. A lot of times you see a wrestler with a beard and they don't look too different from another guy depending on the fullness - and it's already bad enough that some may have the same or very similar hairstyles. It's the reason why I mentioned in another topic a while back how I think Rollins looks somewhat generic in that regard. He's just another guy with long, dark hair and a beard. I wish he'd go back to having the blonde patch in his hair, especially now that he's face.

Too many people have beards? Lol what does that mean though? That is like saying everyone and their grandma have arms...

I'm talking about in the sense of wrestlers being able to stand out from other people in terms of their look and image. A lot of times you see a wrestler with a beard and they don't look too different from another guy depending on the fullness - and it's already bad enough that some may have the same or very similar hairstyles. It's the reason why I mentioned in another topic a while back how I think Rollins looks somewhat generic in that regard. He's just another guy with long, dark hair and a beard. I wish he'd go back to having the blonde patch in his hair, especially now that he's face.

But then he'll be like Matt Hardy. :shifty:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked Dain's look when he debuted in NXT. The Sanity jacket and jeans. That was good. I wouldn't be surprised if the singlet was a call made from higher up about covering up his hairy torso.

Yeah I liked that Dain too, except that we never see Sanity no more on TV :S

• 1 month later...

Lars Sullivan. He shouldn't have his name on the back of his trunks, it looks lame and the plain attire suited him. Maybe ditch the wrist tape too.

Agreed. His old made him look more menacing.

It's probably been said many times, but Tamina needs to change things up. She looked ridiculous Monday Night. Heck, that stupid orange attire she add when she was with Vickie would be an improvement.

Lars Sullivan. He shouldn't have his name on the back of his trunks, it looks lame and the plain attire suited him. Maybe ditch the wrist tape too.

Definitely. I remember when I had an issue with certain guys who had naked arms or legs. But after it became almost ironic to do, I didnt mind it anymore. The no kneepad or wrist tape looks cool for certain people and I hate when they change it up honestly.

Archived