Roman Reigns Involved in Steroid 'Scandal'?

Lil' Kazu

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how buff roman is and cena it's crazy why would they mess with that crap

Lmao, why do you think Cena is as jacked as he is?

8eXfzZi.jpg

Not even a huge fanatic of the dude but the number of people that wanna see him fail for any reason is hilarious at this point or has been ever since 2015. Straight up be having dudes :mad::rant::nono:

Wow, way to defend a criminal.

A filmmaker named Jon Bravo claimed to have evidence connecting Roman Reigns to a jailed steroid distributor, but the video he hyped has been released and it featured none.

For those who dont recall, Reigns was named by jailed steroiddistributor Richard Rodriguez as a former client in an interview he gave to filmmaker Jon Bravo about his Miami-based company Wellness Fitness Nutrition which was raided by the DEA last year.

Roman denied the allegations not long after the interview got picked up by news outlets.

Bravo then began to promote that he had evidence on Roman Reigns purchases, as well as info on a former WWE legend who placed over 140,000 orders, and would release a video report.

He additionally implied other current WWE stars were clients.

However the video was published on Friday evening and included zero proof of any wrestlers, including Reigns, being tied to WFN. Even worse, the former WWE legend was just someone using the name Jesse Ventura and wasnt the actual wrestler.

The video also ended with a weird tribute to Ultimate Warrior.

Not long after publishing his report, Bravo posted a message in the comments saying he will now take some time away from YouTube:

Yes there are spelling errors.. When you are rushed by 1000s to make a video of this magnitude in this amount of time and work there will be errors.. I am human*******Also since no matter how many times or ways I say it but their IS EVIDENCE on Reigns but without some key texts to match the orders I WILL NOT DISCLOSE IT. ** Just wanted to tell everyone that I am going to be taking some time away from youtube to focus more on the WFN Film and other feature film opportunities that I have been given.

Watch the video below (but you wont be missing much if you dont).

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jon-bravo-reigns-evidence/

Archived