Roman Reigns Involved in Steroid 'Scandal'?

Lil' Kazu

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardly even matters at this point. If he did, then he clearly got a pass from WWE. And if he didn't, then...meh.

If he is taking steroids, then they're not doing much good for him anyway...because, his physical strength remains as unimpressive as ever. The only feat of strength he does on a regular basis, is that deadlift powerbomb when his arm is trapped...which he doesn't exactly deliver with ease.

I don't get it... so this is about him not being suspended for Aderall but fr steroids?

I didn't even know what was the oficiall word on the substance. But I fail to see how it matters what is it exactly. I mean sure there were cases of suspension because of marijuana, which I'm was always kinda BS for me, or hell even drugs that the guys had persricptions for... but in his case, I remember he got cought and owned it. Of course that it was in his best interest not to complain and all but it obviously didn't change their long term plans with him that much...

I'm more worried about the influx of bad jokes this will bring.

Yeah. He was actually fat before his wrestling career. According to him on TIJ...

Still struggles in the belly department I bet.

Yeah, he's a bit of a chub boi.

I don't get it... so this is about him not being suspended for Aderall but fr steroids?

I didn't even know what was the oficiall word on the substance. But I fail to see how it matters what is it exactly. I mean sure there were cases of suspension because of marijuana, which I'm was always kinda BS for me, or hell even drugs that the guys had persricptions for... but in his case, I remember he got cought and owned it. Of course that it was in his best interest not to complain and all but it obviously didn't change their long term plans with him that much...

I'm more worried about the influx of bad jokes this will bring.

When? Anyways this is about a dude being charged with selling steroids claiming Roman Reigns was one of his 'costumers' and also saying one of his employers introduced him to him.

By the way, apparently Al Snow used to plug the dude's gym a lot on Instagram and shit and it appears as though the dude's site openly sold steroids or something.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has received a statement from Roman Reigns about a recent interview in which he was tied to a steroid distribution ring.

For those who missed it, Reigns was named by jailed steroid distributor Richard Rodriguez as a former client in an interview he gave to filmmaker Jon Bravo about his Miami-based company Wellness Fitness Nutrition which was raided by the DEA last year.

Reigns says, I have never heard of Richard Rodriguez or Wellness Fitness Nutrition. I learned from the mistake I made nearly two years ago and paid the penalty for it.

Adding, Since then, Ive passed 11 tests as part of WWEs independent drug testing program.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/roman-reigns-releases-statement-on-steroid-ring-allegations/#.WmANYWJMGEc

Figured dude was bull shitting

No, just have a hard time believing folks that come out of nowhere with allegations that end up being false. Not always the case though but this one seems like it is. If Roman is lying then that's on him but I'l take his word for now.

John Cena denies using steroids. Scott Steiner denies using steroids. Roman Re...you get my point.

Archived