Ricochet, War Machine, & Candice LeRae sign with WWE

HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not a casual WWE guy but Im certainly a casual when it comes to other promotions. And even I know who Richohet is...

Usually I would agree that it would be silly to debut somebody in the Rumble but in this day and age, I feel like only wrestling fans watch wrestling. It is a niche audience and the casuals have tuned out unless Goldberg or Undertaker are wrestling. Or its the Rumble or Mania.

So yeah, having Richochet appear in a Rumble would make more sense in 2017 than ever before.

I'm fine with Ricochet being in the Rumble. Sometimes all you need is to let a new talent go out there and show the world what he can do. This PPV draws a huge crowd every year so all he'd have to do is knock it out the park and he'd have a new set of fans instantly. I think it could be great. Always heard good things about him.

Screw you. There is plenty of talent in that list who could really benefit from a good showing in the Rumble. Why not work with what you already have instead of going for a guy who can just do a fancy flip or two?

You might just be the most ignorant person on this entire forum. That covers a lot of ground, congratulations. By the way, Ricochet wearing a blinfold with a leg behind his back would still wrestle circles about Zack Ryder.

I know who the hell who Ricochet is,I'm saying Why would WWE waste a rumble slot on this small brown guy who nobody knows (Unless you're a hardcore fan) due to being an indy worker who's never been exposed to the actual Mainstream audience?

Oh god, Papa John is back. Can someone perma ban this dude already?

^ New here so

Sure you are.

I'm that Andre gif rn.

It's amazing.

Screw you. There is plenty of talent in that list who could really benefit from a good showing in the Rumble. Why not work with what you already have instead of going for a guy who can just do a fancy flip or two?

You might just be the most ignorant person on this entire forum. That covers a lot of ground, congratulations. By the way, Ricochet wearing a blinfold with a leg behind his back would still wrestle circles about Zack Ryder.

Umadbro? And lolno.

Umadbro? And lolno.

Come on man if you dont have an actual response then dont post childish nonsense, you should know better than that. Have a little tact.

Archived