vpCML4V.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Kassius Ohno vs. Velveteen Dream

cxJoIN8.jpg

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, the biggest hoss battles have happened in Japan, boy.

I just don't think it would be on the level of matches they usually have at Takeovers. Just cause Dain has been doing some good things and Lars is a big *censored*ing boi doesn't mean they can put them out there for 15 minutes and they'd have a great wrestling match.

I like Lars quite a bit...but I'm totally indifferent on Dain right now, so I can't say that I'm all that hyped for the match-up. Also, I don't really know what to expect from the match itself. Neither guy has been in too many lengthy singles matches that would make me think a match between the two would be worth watching as of now.

Well yeah, that sounds shitty.

...and I was obviously playing with you (despite Lars VS Dain being the match I am personally looking forward too the most). Just pointing out that they may surprise us.

If you told me Braun would be as good as he is now ages ago, I would have called you a liar. But there was a lot of hype about how impressive he was ages before we actually got to see it. Lars could follow suit.

How would it not be Takeover worthy? Its the two biggest monsters in NXT going head to head to see whos the best. And both guys can go in the ring so i dont see why it cant be on the show.

MRN said quality, not worthy. What he was saying makes sense. Is it TakeOver worthy? Yes it's two big NXT stars going at, but is it TakeOver quality? Given Lars' inexperience, Dain's ineffective singles career so far and compare those to some of the amazing matches we have seen from TakeOver's before I'm inclined to agree with him. It'll be a good opening hoss fight and nothing more. It's not a bad thing he was saying. I'll happily give it a chance as I'm a fan of both men, but it does seem like a more post-TakeOver episode of NXT type match.

Archived