WolfgangJTs/ BHANGRA22MAN/ Ryedee Chris Jericho pics - WK12 - Break the Web down UPLOADED 17/01/18 Tags Inside

BHANGRA_MAN

Awesome!! This looks absolutely phenomenal.

I've never liked the in game Jericho model anyways, something about the chest/stomach has always looked off to me. Will definitely be grabbing this, just hope i got enough logo space, if not i'll be deleting some cause i gotta have this.

That's Amazing work guys.

Looks good. However if you could make him look slightly older and less in shape. More girthy.

you know what happens when you call Jericho old and out of shape? :)

Holy Shit!!!! Wow, and Defract w/NickBreaker's help, just came out with his version too. This one looks more like Jericho, and definitely more than the in-game model, albeit a little younger than he looks now. You've truly outdid yourselves on this one guys.

Thanks for taking the time to make this for all of us to enjoy.

#KeepGrinding

the only thing that sucks is that the damn game doesnt have the name jericho as a call name

As simple as it sounds, I dont know why all in game characters names arent already part of call names since theyre already recorded. That and letter call names in create a belt are 2 obvious things Ive been wondering for years why they dont add

Really like how this came out. The jacket looks dope.

the only thing that sucks is that the damn game doesnt have the name jericho as a call name

As simple as it sounds, I dont know why all in game characters names arent already part of call names since theyre already recorded. That and letter call names in create a belt are 2 obvious things Ive been wondering for years why they dont add

Really like how this came out. The jacket looks dope.

100% agree. Its so dumb.

Archived