WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I've been thinking, maybe it may actually be a bad idea for Asuka to challenge Charlotte cause remember, Carmella is still Miss Money In the Bank.

Carmella is NOT gonna lose her first ever cash in, there's no goddamn way.

If they have Asuka win the title at Wrestlemania only to lose it to Carmella, that will piss a lot of people off...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAGAGAHAHA POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

I hope Apollo gets drafted to Smackdown and Titus stays on Raw or gets released. I'd like to see Apollo in the US title scene

There's probably a bigger chance at Apollo getting released than Titus if they get split up. Especially since Titus is carrying this team. And Dana. And used to with Tozawa. Who really needs to rejoin.

I think Cena challenges Nakamura at Fastlane for his WWE title shot at Mania.

I think so too but Naka will likely win that match to retain the title shot and so Cena still fails to find a WM match. Who does Cena challenge next after Fastlane?

If AJ vs Naka becomes a triple threat, I'll be so *censored*ing pissed

Yo that Reigns promo was class! Best promo i've seen him cut. Built my interest up for the match big time. I'm interested by this Ronda and Angle stuff.

Also Balor v Rollins v Miz will be sick, not sold on Ellias v Strowman though.

But i'm not keen on that Cena stuff man. He better stay the hell away from Styles vs Nakamura.

You damn well know heel Cena is beyond wishful thinking. Then again...If Cena goes to Smackdown while using his free agent card to challenge Nakamura for his WM title shot because he's so desperate for a big WM match, that would be a major dick/heel move.

Hollywood John Cena!

Bryan would be the heel for talking shit to Shane.

Ronda better put Steph thro a table tonight.

Aka not even touch her.

Next step, Steph to tell Kurt he aint Jason Jordans dad. Told yall this last month

And then slap him to make him look like an even bigger bitch.

Cena is apprently facing a Smackdown guy at WM instead of Taker, which is great but who?

Yep, Cena vs Taker is DEFO not happening.

Archived