NWO or Bullet Club?

Freddy Ghost

I don't know much about either group but probably BC only due to more global appeal.They have members in more then a dozen organization. If the internet was as big back then as it is now I probably would go nWo. If you asked a non WCW fan back then to name 5 members of nWo they probably couldn't. Even you ask a person who doesn't watch any promotion the BC is in they probably could name five members.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know much about either group but probably BC only due to more global appeal.They have members in more then a dozen organization. If the internet was as big back then as it is now I probably would go nWo. If you asked a non WCW fan back then to name 5 members of nWo they probably couldn't. Even you ask a person who doesn't watch any promotion the BC is in they probably could name five members.

Do they, though?

I can promise you most casual fans don't know who Bullet Club is.

Who they are exactly? Maybe not, but I'm willing to bet that most of them know the name given that this is the age of social media and guys like Finn Balor, Gallows & Anderson and AJ Styles are in WWE. Do not underestimate the power of the internet.

I can promise you most casual fans don't know who Bullet Club is.

Same was the case for the nWo... People knew Hulk Hogan and maybe Hall & Nash, but that's all. And that'S mainly because of pre-nWo.

There's bullet club shirts in every WWE show. Hot Topic came to WWE about selling Bullet Club shirts because they thought it was a WWE thing. Casuals at least know the name Bullet Club. Not to mention they had AJ Styles, Gallows and Anderson going by the club with Michael Cole screaming in everyone's here 'THEY WERE PART OF A CLUB IN JAPAN, GUYS!!!'.

Archived