NWO or Bullet Club?

Freddy Ghost

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jericho isn't contracted to the WWE, but still felt and obligation to tell him not only is plans, but the outcome of the match because he's a WWE guy first and he knows he's representing the company. And I said I heard it "straight from the horse" because it's Jericho himself telling the story. I very much doubt Vince's would be any different. The fact someone else has a "different story" simply on the basis they were fired alone is sketchy to begin with, but that's just me.

Jericho isn't contracted to the WWE, but still felt and obligation to tell him not only is plans, but the outcome of the match because he's a WWE guy first and he knows he's representing the company. And I said I heard it "straight from the horse" because it's Jericho himself telling the story. I very much doubt Vince's would be any different. The fact someone else has a "different story" simply on the basis they were fired alone is sketchy to begin with, but that's just me.

Wtf are you talking about?

I know almost nothing about BC, but if they mainly feature in Japan, then it's pretty cool to see how big they are in the US, with a lot of people I've seen wearing their merch. Did nWo ever have that appeal? Popular in the US, but in other countries as well? Plus, WCW was televised here, most promotions that BC have worked in likely aren't televised.

I never said anything about anyone being fired. Jericho wasn't fired, his contract expired.

Is that frank goodish ?

No, it's Bruiser Brody.

That's his real name ...

Did you know him in person?

I never said anything about anyone being fired. Jericho wasn't fired, his contract expired.

Is that frank goodish ?

No, it's Bruiser Brody.

That's his real name ...

No...

So that's Bruiser Brody to you.

Is that frank goodish ?

No, it's Bruiser Brody.

That's his real name ...

No...

So that's Bruiser Brody to you.

No it what ever name,they want to call him if he wanta to use his real name let him

Did it nearly put WWE out of business though? Like would they crumpled as a business or would they have just had to downscale?

There were moments when all of the big sponsors almost tried to jump ship and the WWE almost didn't see the Raw TV deal be continued. Although you can attribute that to both, WCW and the New Generation era. Because the New Gen era almost led to the end of both companies.

Did it nearly put WWE out of business though? Like would they crumpled as a business or would they have just had to downscale?

There were moments when all of the big sponsors almost tried to jump ship and the WWE almost didn't see the Raw TV deal be continued. Although you can attribute that to both, WCW and the New Generation era. Because the New Gen era almost led to the end of both companies.

Yeah fair enough. Still, that might have just resulted in them having to downsize. They always say "WCW nearly put us out of business", but really, that's drama for TV.

Archived