All In - September 1st, 2018

Lil' Kazu

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the ROH tapings tonight and they're already teasing All In 2 will be in Madison Square Garden lol.

That might be too expensive for Cody and the Young Bucks. Hell, the WWE only has live events there these days. They can't even do Raw, Smackdown Live or PPV at the Garden anymore(although they might with the new money coming in). When they do TV in NYC, it's usually in Brooklyn or across the border in New Jersey.

Dominion;

So Don Callis (I think it was him) got asked by the Young Bucks to commentate All In at Dominion last night. Does that confirm it'll be airing somewhere?

– WWE is reportedly making a play to sign talent associated with NJPW and the “All In” show. The WON reports that there has been a lot of talk about the company opening communication with talent, though specific names were not confirmed.

Currently confirmed for the show are Cody, Nick Aldis, The Young Bucks, Penta el Zero M, Rey Fenix, Kazuchika Okada, Deonna Purrazzo, Tessa Blanchard, Joey Janela, Britt Baker, Jay Lethal, Penelope Ford, Chelsea Green, Marty Scurll, Adam Page, and Rey Mysterio. Purrazzo is already reportedly signed as of late last month and Mysterio has been in talks with WWE since before WrestleMania.

All In takes place on September 1st in Chicago, Illinois.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-reportedly-reaching-njpw-talent/

Cody has to win the ROH title back from Castle or else Aldis won't put the title on the line lol.

I think Dalton's body is pretty *censored*ed right now, so it's probably ROH's plan anyway.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjQujelgdjg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ln5v1d9b4ihd

Dude couldn't work the NYC tapings I was at. :( But he should be good to do the PPV this month.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived