All In - September 1st, 2018

Lil' Kazu

PROGRESS are doing shows in combination with WXW on 1st and 2nd September, meaning any UK or WXW/PWG regulars that could be at BOLA (namely Walter, David Starr, Timothy Thatcher, Travis Banks, Morgan Webster, Mark Haskins, TK Cooper (after missing out last year) and for some reason I expected Jimmy Havoc this year) won't be there either.

Dragon has to move the dates surely

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha I'd still buy the DVD if so.

They seem to be booking Socal locals again, so maybe it'll be quite low key (not Low Ki, although he seems to be available :))

Only if he's going over

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EChkWW5.jpg

BOI!!!

DjbwEcK.jpg

Cody Rhodes vs. Nick Aldis (Magnus) confirmed.

Would be damn cool if Cody ends up winning the same world title his father did.

I remember just a couple years ago there was definitely some sort of partnership between NJPW and NWA when I first started watching New Japan. Rob Conway of all people was the world champion lol. I always wondered why that partnership stopped, but I do agree Cody could do way bigger things with it than Magnus can.

Cody vs Aldis if he's still champ by then. He's feuding with PJ Black, I'd much rather see PJ vs Cody. Also I'm kinda surprised we're not seeing Cody vs Kenny. Makes me think they might do that again at the Cow Palace... maybe for the IWGP Heavyewight Championship? :shifty:

Cody vs Aldis if he's still champ by then. He's feuding with PJ Black, I'd much rather see PJ vs Cody. Also I'm kinda surprised we're not seeing Cody vs Kenny. Makes me think they might do that again at the Cow Palace... maybe for the IWGP Heavyewight Championship? :shifty:

IWGP vs NWA Champion

Don't!

---

https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/995769067687563265

Well boys, they did! This is an historical day. I thought they would sell out but never on the first day, let alone only a few hours after tickets went on sale. This is legit amazing. So happy for and proud of those guys. They deserve it. Clap clap clapclapclap.

EDIT: I was wrong. They sold out in less than 45 minutes. Craaaazy.

Wow that is incredibly impressive. Cool line up too, haven't really been following the whole thing, but have become quite excited about the whole thing recently.

Good for them.

Archived