ROH/NJPW Project/Download/Recommend/Showcase Thread

gazwefc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's a good hirooki goto by p-s-p-nwhnyknk

Im not sseing what you see to be honest.

Same! I'm fairly certain Defract has a Goto in the works according to a tweet he posted...

Damn i missed that tweet and just started on my own :(

gazwefc, I am LONG overdue downloading your work! Will get some tonight for sure. I came looking for who you recommended for CheeseBurger so am stoked to see who you got on with him.

Don't forget to add War Machine by Bhangraman & myself and Jericho by Defact in btw!

Would love to see the list alphabetised too!

gazwefc, I am LONG overdue downloading your work! Will get some tonight for sure. I came looking for who you recommended for CheeseBurger so am stoked to see who you got on with him.

Don't forget to add War Machine by Bhangraman & myself and Jericho by Defact in btw!

Would love to see the list alphabetised too!

Going to update the OP soon, got a good few more to go on there including War Machine and Jericho. Im away tonight but have my PS4 pack with me, just no PC access.

There's a couple Sami caws on there and yeah, quality does vary. I'm currently using the Jeremiah Crane one only I renamed him Sami Callihan. Very curious to see how tours looks though Gazwefc considering how on fire you've been lately.

There's a couple Sami caws on there and yeah, quality does vary. I'm currently using the Jeremiah Crane one only I renamed him Sami Callihan. Very curious to see how tours looks though Gazwefc considering how on fire you've been lately.

Its wimpy thats making Sami, but his Simon Grimm is outstanding so im excited!

hi i was wondering where is the great Taka Michinoku CAW from Timmothy1984 ? ive been looking everywhere in cc and i couldnt find it but im sure it was there last week, please reupload it again because i think its the perfect Taka Michinoku CAW and it is just purely Evilllll, Arigato :)

No one has a good Tama Tonga? every one I've ever downloaded the logos were messed up..

4i0k5v.jpg

2itr1hu.jpg

33jlgqr.jpg

jhu614.jpg

smyp2c.jpg

2088ioh.jpg

Sent these over to Cybruis last night for approval, the Tanga morph is his and GOD will be a joint release so just waiting to hear back.

• 1 month later...

Creator mutamist

Found these which will fit perfectly in any roh/njpw universe.

Shane Taylor

Lsg & shaheem Ali (coast to coast)

Will Ferrara

Sorry man but these caws are low quality, would look out of place amongst Gazs, Defracts, Ryee's, NWOldskools, etc NJPW/ROH caws

Archived