Daniel's situation in the WWE & Bayley's

Rekka_No_Ryo

I do get the feeling that the WWE being petty shits they are are trying to harm daniel with this heel turn stuff to damage his mainstream appeal and value, but I think they are genuinely scared that if he leaves he will take a good bit of the fans to wherever he should go, and that blows. Also I do feel genuinely sorry that the WWE seems to have long given up on her, when it wasnt her fault she did not get over, it's the boys in the back's fault, what are everyone's thoughts on these two subjects ?

My thoughts are; your first point is *censored*ing ridiculous and is the rambling of an internet fan who thinks they understand what goes on in a company they have no ties too. They're turning Bryan heel for the story and that's it, why the hell would it damage any mainstream appeal and value he has? Essentially what they're doing is giving a character more depth so how exactly is that damaging? If he ever leaves and goes to wrestle in NJPW people wont go "ahh well he turned heel as SDL general manager, I don't know if I like him now." No, the people that will follow him to those companies will follow him regardless.

And to your point about Bayley. She failed to get over in her first year on the main roster. So? She's young, has a strong fanbase and has her entire career to become successful. Just because her main roster career hasn't quite lived up to everyone's expectations doesn't mean her career is dead in the water. It doesn't matter whose damn fault it was that she didn't get over, blaming someone gets you nowhere. That's crap anyway, because she did get over and she remains over, she's just not AS over as she could have been and probably will be in the future.

Lol Bryan will never turn heel. They can book him as a heel all they like but the crowd will never treat him like one. Hes still like the most over person in WWE.

Bayley will be fine she was just booked weird. Like Creep said shes still young. Shes got plenty of years left.

Those two things do not correlate. He can still turn heel whether the crowd cheer him or not.

Lol. People still thinking WWE are cutting of their nose to spite their face with Bryan. People turn heel. Deal with it. It makes sense in the story.

And Bayley has been lame on RAW. They took her gimmick too seriously and made her a literal five year old. She's still a former main roster champ. Better than some can say.

What youve done is misinterpret these reports and rumours as fact. Bayley will be fine, she still has lots of appeal and can be a sympathetic character which is good for storytelling purposes. And if anyone is turning heel it appears to be Shan OMac and I think thats pretty clear with the storyline thats being run. Because if blatantly stopping a three count out of nowhere doesnt scream heel then Im not sure which show youre watching.

Lol...a WWE angle where Bryan is heel would never damage his following or his reputation with fans.

What even is this? :lol:

Bryan could go to RoH or NJPW tomorrow and it would be a huge *censored*ing deal. Bryan could go to RoH or NJPW next year, or the year after, or a decade from now...and it would still be a huge *censored*ing deal. The wrestling world doesn't care how Bryan is portrayed in the WWE. The man is a legend. No amount of whack storylines in WWE can take that away from him.

Cody Rhodes was Stardust in WWE...and now he's one of the fastest climbing stars in the industry. If WWE couldn't kill Cody Rhodes, then they aren't going to kill Daniel Bryan.

Sorry, I usually agree with you but that comes across to me as incredibly petty. There's plenty of members here who genuinely deserve to be treated like a child, and while I most definitely don't agree with the point of view of the OP here, these petty as *Censored* responses come across as just as bad.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. I think the petty insulting responses are not going to make him "grow up", they just seem rather self gratifying to me.

Sorry, I usually agree with you but that comes across to me as incredibly petty. There's plenty of members here who genuinely deserve to be treated like a child, and while I most definitely don't agree with the point of view of the OP here, these petty as *Censored* responses come across as just as bad.

It's fair if we disagree...

But I personally cannot fathom how somebody (and he's not the only one) can actually believe in that conspiracy garbage and not have the common sense to realize just how stupid it sounds. If you go on 411Mania to read news, there are countless people saying exactly what he said. Blows my mind.

It's fair if we disagree...

But I personally cannot fathom how somebody (and he's not the only one) can actually believe in that conspiracy garbage and not have the common sense to realize just how stupid it sounds. If you go on 411Mania to read news, there are countless people saying exactly what he said. Blows my mind.

It's bias. If he either hates WWE or loves Daniel and has read reports that they're refusing to let Daniel wrestle, and if he remembers that WWE was making him look bad, then he'll naturally believe WWE is against Daniel. Daniel could be an IC champion and win his matches, but if the OP thinks he deserved to be a WWE champ months ago, and Daniel is nowhere close to that, he'd probably believe WWE is working against Daniel.

Bias can blind us.

Archived