Patch 1.07

DH3™

Seems like I'm seeing a lot more "it's finger lickin' good" signs in the crowd since the patch but nothing else seems to have changed.

Hmmm, maybe that was just in the Summerslam arena, haven't seen a single finger lickin' sign yet on the RAW following the PPV. BUT, manager distractions seem to be working a bit better now...I've now seen 2 instances since the patch of a manager being able to distract a wrestler long enough for the managed wrestler to regain the advantage. It is also entirely possible that is the result of me giving every wrestler on the roster at least a level one mouthpiece ability a few days ago. Sheesh, it's ridiculous that I have to imagine the patch notes myself since 2K can't be bothered to write a decent set up!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The title over jackets wasnt a problem in WWE 2k17, they went under. Im not sure which patch for 2k18 messed up the coding for titles under jackets.

It was Patch 1.03 I believe. Game worked fine at launch with the Day 1 patch, but it feels like they broke more than they fixed as far as my enjoyment of the game goes (titles in entrances, running grapple issues, invisible corner barriers, Universe run ins). Hopefully there will still be one more clean up patch. Fingers crossed.

If this is their last patch, then I am done wasting money on these games. It isn't worth paying for the same bugs every year.

Yeah... at this point, 2K's WWE games have officially become a Black Friday (or later) purchase for me.

Was hoping using created content when a guest account was on would be fixed.

They blamed the problem on the PS4 console (from what I read XBO doesn't have this issue), so it sounded like it was something they weren't going to fix anyway even though that issue didn't exist in previous 2K games.

2K didn't blame it on Sony, it was timschel himself that explained that Sony was a part of the problem there. No PR bullshit involved in that explanation, luckily.

Tournaments still ignore your run-in settings.

Glad that they added commentary on Cenas standing AA finisher! Wish they would add commentary on Styles Phenomenal Forearm in the future patch, but I doubt.

Did they remove the facepaint fade-off feature? I just played a long match against Goldust, his facepaint remains till the end of the match.

I seriously am getting really close to uninstalling the game for now. I can't play universe mode because of this *censored*ing infinite black screen bug.

Hmm very weird...I have only experienced it once and it was only once. It was about a month ago. Everything has been fine since.

In custom entrances, the theme song actually fades out now when the entrance ends instead of just abruptly stops. This has been a thing since 2k17, wasn't really expecting them to do anything about it... That's pretty much the only difference I've noticed so far.

Also, it seems that the A.I is actually using secondary signatures and finishers more often now. At least it feels like so

Edit Edit edit: Looks like wake up taunts are acting iffy again. The opponent doesn't seem to stand up facing you...

In custom entrances, the theme song actually fades out now when the entrance ends instead of just abruptly stops. This has been a thing since 2k17, wasn't really expecting them to do anything about it... That's pretty much the only difference I've noticed so far.

Also, it seems that the A.I is actually using secondary signatures and finishers more often now. At least it feels like so

Edit Edit edit: Looks like wake up taunts are acting iffy again. The opponent doesn't seem to stand up facing you...

Are you holding R1/RB when you hit the wakeup taunt?

I seriously am getting really close to uninstalling the game for now. I can't play universe mode because of this *censored*ing infinite black screen bug.

Hmm very weird...I have only experienced it once and it was only once. It was about a month ago. Everything has been fine since.

I get it every single time I try to load up the current PPV in my universe now. Every time, without fail.

So here's what I noticed on PS4:

1 - Both opponents are finally sweating now

2- The chain grapple mini game which got broken by a patch is still not fixed

3- The AI still can't execute rebound grapples and they just bump into my superstar

4- I setup a post match run in and it didn't work

5- Throwing the opponent off the stage has no sound

6- The turnbuckle glitch is still in. The one where you irish-whip your opponent and they hit an invisible wall.

Archived