Patch 1.07

DH3™

I'm on PS4, the patch was labeled 1.07 but 1.06 in game

So far so good...Import a show is back and title matches has a title appear on the match card now. Only things I have found so far and they added some DLC indicators for CC

Well already one thing they break with this patch. So far every CAW of mine that has hair dye, for some reason their dye part all got brighter....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So nothing fixing custom titles being vacated in Universe if they are not assigned to a show?

These aren't the full patch notes, they never are.

Diving DDT works in moveset, but still doesn't hit worth a shit in-match. You can hit it, but you have to have the positioning just right. They happen to wander too close during getting up or wake up too close? To bad.

they tried to fix Gut Kick/Sick Kick combo when using it as Carrying Sig/Finisher

instead of fixing the animation....they just removed it as one of the Carrying move options.

But now it has a glitch animation when just trying to do the move normally too. There is a lil wonk and a delay now that wasn't there b4

they tried to fix Gut Kick/Sick Kick combo when using it as Carrying Sig/Finisher

instead of fixing the animation....they just removed it as one of the Carrying move options.

But now it has a glitch animation when just trying to do the move normally too. There is a lil wonk and a delay now that wasn't there b4

That move had been fixed in the last patch, actually.

Archived