Possible black screen fix

Ernez

So I don't follow things close enough to know if someone has found a fix for the black screen after the show starting but just in case I thought I'd throw out what helped me.

So I did a few things that didn't work.

• Reset what city you're in by clicking all off and back on.
  • Reedited all matches
  • Tried to use default attires
  • Switched Arenas/show intros/etc

None of this worked. I finally started changing everything from the show name, and one by one I kept trying after I changed something. Nothing seemed to work UNTIL I got to PPV theme. I switched it over and it worked right away. It did freeze on me one more time, but I just switched the PPV theme one more time and then back to what I wanted it to be and it worked the rest of the night.

Tl;dr change the PPV theme.

I don't think that's a one fix all situation, as I regularly get the black screen on normal weekly shows just as much as I do for PPVs. If you can actually get into the first match, you can skip the black screen by going directly into the next match each time rather than exiting back out to the match card, but obviously that's not ideal as it forces you to play through every match on the card.

Blows my mind that this bug still hasn't been fixed.

I don't think that's a one fix all situation, as I regularly get the black screen on normal weekly shows just as much as I do for PPVs. If you can actually get into the first match, you can skip the black screen by going directly into the next match each time rather than exiting back out to the match card, but obviously that's not ideal as it forces you to play through every match on the card.

Blows my mind that this bug still hasn't been fixed.

Glitches/bugs for 2k games are so weird since it seems to never be the same. I only get the black screen on PPVs lol

Archived