Paige Possibly Injured

St★rstruck

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"She said that doctors advised her not to return but doctors dont understand how pro wrestlers think and want to perform. "

lol

it's *censored*ed up, but lol

Listen to doctors.

Its not that *censored*ed up. Maybe foolish, but not *censored*ed up.

Dont get me wrong, as a human and a fan, I dont want to see her injured (or worse) but at the same time, I understand where shes coming from. Ive had a couple injuries in sports and have been advised not to take part in any contact sports (MMA, Football, etc.) due to risks to my health and well-being, but as a competitor (Ive played sports most my life) you cant just turn that switch off and stop.

Poor Paige, I wonder if she was actually scheduled to win the whole thing :/

When she has two wellness violations? Nah. She's not Randy Orton.

"She said that doctors advised her not to return but doctors dont understand how pro wrestlers think and want to perform. "

lol

Listen to doctors.

Dont get me wrong, as a human and a fan, I dont want to see her injured (or worse) but at the same time, I understand where shes coming from. Ive had a couple injuries in sports and have been advised not to take part in any contact sports (MMA, Football, etc.) due to risks to my health and well-being, but as a competitor (Ive played sports most my life) you cant just turn that switch off and stop.

I meant it's *censored*ed up that I find it some humor in ignoring multiple doctor-warnings relating to a severe neck injury under the premise of "look, you just don't get it".

lol

Listen to doctors.

I meant it's *censored*ed up that I find it some humor in ignoring multiple doctor-warnings relating to a severe neck injury under the premise of "look, you just don't get it".

Ah, I misinterpreted that haha

My apologies

So there was a reason why she was looking sloppy in the ring for a bit, she was physically limited by her back. Feel a bit guilty because like many others, I thought she was just being careless.

Yeah, I haven't opened that link but I heard Meltzer and Alvarez talk about it and they speculated that her starting so young, when her body was still developing might be related to the problems she had. They compared it to female gymnasts who start very young but end their careers early too and compared it to male gymnasts who go on for longer.

I know in Joshi many of the wrestlers start out very young but how many keep going full time when they're in their late 30s, for example?

Natalya spoke with Sporting News for a new interview and said that Paige has not yet talked with anyone about her injury status.

I dont know the particulars of exactly what happened with Paige, Natalya told the site, I just know that she hasnt spoken about it yet and WWE hasnt released a statement so everything from this point, as we know it, is just waiting to see and time will tellI would just wait to see what happens with Paige and wait for more from WWE to make an official announcement. What we do is physical and Paige is one of the most talented female superstars Ive ever been in the ring with. So, I have nothing but respect for her.

Paiges in-ring career with WWE is reportedly over following two reports over the last week. WWE has not confirmed those reports though, and Paige has not made an announcement regarding the situation. She was pulled from the Royal Rumble last Monday on Raw.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/natalya-says-paige-hasnt-discussed-injury-backstage/

Archived