Paige Possibly Injured

St★rstruck

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no... :(

According to PWInsider.com WWE Superstar Paige has been told by doctors that she will be unable to compete inside the ring again.

While Paige will not be allowed to wrestle going forward with the company, the site notes that she is extremely well-liked by management, so one would think she would remain with the company in some capacity.

Paige underwent neck surgery last year before returning to the company introducing Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose as her faction team members putting the RAW womens division on notice.

She suffered an injury during a live event in Long Island, New York in December which is the last time she was in the ring.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/paige-reportedly-done-with-in-ring-career/

So we were discussing how a stinger like that after a simple kick should tell her something and maybe have her re-consider, turns out it's already too late.

Well, for her career. It's not an absolute worst case-scenario a la Perro Aguayo Jr.

Shame. Her comeback story was interesting and basically wrote itself, but instead it ends up in tragedy, despite all the best efforts to leave the shite behind and start anew.

So assuming that this is true, I wonder what's next for Paige. And if she takes it well. They should keep an eye out for that.

Maybe should change the title to Paige forced to retire or something. But wow that sucks. Being SO YOUNG. I mean she is just 1 year older than me. I feel bad for her. The terrible choices she made in the past. Now finally coming back from an Injury has to stop. HATE seeing wrestlers being forced to stop doing what they love. And I agree with Original, give her a role she would enjoy, like Corey Graves is doing good on commentary.

And also like Jrs said she will miss being in the VERY 1st Woman's Royal Rumble which would be a HUGE accomplishment

Paige really wasted the final 2 years of her career and now it's over. Shame.

Career ending injuries are awful though, so that part is not her fault. I figured she'd *Censored* up with a third suspension, not get severely injured to the level she can never fight again

Tf even happened to her neck that got it all messed up in the first place.

Most likely the same thing that happened to Tazzs and Santinos. Wear and tear building up after a while. You have to consider shes been wrestling since she was a teen.
No, I mean when she was out in the first place with the severe neck injury and needed surgery and shit.

Was that also wear-and-tear?

Sad that her in-ring career has to end, but at least she's still got full mobility and relative good health. I'm sure she'll be an asset to WWE in some capacity, maybe she can do as she suggested and offer support in NXT about the perils of fame.

Archived