The Remedy's 2k18 Creations

The Remedy

Super original title, but it gets the point across.

I've been out of the game for awhile. Haven't made new creations for a couple of games, but I just got my hands on 2k18, and I like what I'm seeing so far. If the creative juices keep flowing, I might bring back some old characters of mine and some new faces.

To start off 2k18, I decided to bring back my 'newest' old character. Prysm Ray. A bit of a different character than what's seen around. Also decided to give her a different outfit than she was used to. Had to make use of that new (to me) Rainbow Material somehow.

I might end up revisiting her down the line if I get more used to this creation mode.

xtow8oj.jpg

Next up, my second creation for 2k18, and a newcomer to my roster.

Alice Effrei, the german femme fatale that is extremely confident, to a fault. She doesn't just think she's better than you, she knows it.

She's a stark contrast to Prysm in atheistic and feel and I had a lot of fun making her.

obmabhO.png

Thanks Oz, it's good to be back. Really enjoying being able to import logos and faces now.

Decided to bring back a classic of mine, with a bit of a new twist.

Destiny Knight was one of my longest running CAWs. She's had a very interesting past. But she's grown up now, but still carries the same energy and determination that he used to.

tmRJvYJ.png

I haven't uploaded anything yet.

If people want them, I'll go through and actually make movesets and upload them.

As of right now I started making Prysms and realized how much stuff there is in them nowadays and stopped

Yea...move-sets are the hardest part of the process because they're also the longest part of the process. It'll take me an hour to make the character, entrance and victory animations combined, but something to the tune of nearly 2 hours just on the move-set, because I don't just slap them together. My move-sets have to fit the personality of the character, so they're detailed and nuanced. That's the reason my Tag Team update has taken so long.

Archived