SuperBad's CAWs: The Return (Jonathan Gresham Preview and Joey Janela uploaded)

SuperBad

This might be a silly question, but do you use face textures? I can't make it out from the previews and the David Starr I downloaded doesn't seem to have one. I'm interested to see a close up of Janela's face, thank you for making him as been waiting for one

Yeah I do, not sure if your saying the likeness is there or not. But, Janela is one of the faces I am really proud with

This might be a silly question, but do you use face textures? I can't make it out from the previews and the David Starr I downloaded doesn't seem to have one. I'm interested to see a close up of Janela's face, thank you for making him as been waiting for one

Yeah I do, not sure if your saying the likeness is there or not. But, Janela is one of the faces I am really proud with
Sorry no I meant I couldnt see the face texture when I downloaded David Starr (I think it glitched :() so wasn't sure if Janela had one.

Ite hard to tell likeness from the previews as they are, any chance of a close up Janela face shot?

Also given the caws you made so far, any chance we could see a JT Dunn and/or Chris Dickinson from you?

Please do Dickinson. He is the only guy I'll ever ask you for.

Yeah, might do Dickinson

Sorry no I meant I couldnt see the face texture when I downloaded David Starr (I think it glitched :() so wasn't sure if Janela had one.

Ite hard to tell likeness from the previews as they are, any chance of a close up Janela face shot?

Also given the caws you made so far, any chance we could see a JT Dunn and/or Chris Dickinson from you?

If you can could you show a picture of Starr's face or check to see if his face is in your logo delete thing, cos if the face texture isn't there I'll just reupload him

Yeah, and I'll post face photos so people can get a better idea of the faces

iGW896B.png

xBdzWEM.png

Updated Janela added more fat added

These look good.

I think with Janela his nose might be a little too "bulbus" and rounded, and his jaw/chin needs to be longer and "pointyer", when I look at Janela in real life his Jawline/Chin is the most prominent thing about his face:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=joey+janela&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik_6ecyqzYAhUrJsAKHcjcB_UQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=718&dpr=2.63#imgrc=Wfw82_BnG9CPkM:

Your face currently his nose is the first thing I notice. So less nose more chin :)

Thanks again for making him and I'll retry David Starr when I get home

These look good.

I think with Janela his nose might be a little too "bulbus" and rounded, and his jaw/chin needs to be longer and "pointyer", when I look at Janela in real life his Jawline/Chin is the most prominent thing about his face:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=joey+janela&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik_6ecyqzYAhUrJsAKHcjcB_UQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=718&dpr=2.63#imgrc=Wfw82_BnG9CPkM:

Your face currently his nose is the first thing I notice. So less nose more chin :)

Thanks again for making him and I'll retry David Starr when I get home

Yeah, I see the problems actually. Will work on the feedback. Thanks

The Joey Janela is great, there was one thing putting me off a little about the face and I think it was the facial hair, so I changed it, its only a suggestion but this is what I did:

Deleted the beard and added the following in this order:

1. Facial Hair (Moustache): 5th Column accross, 3rd row down

Colour (96,69, 46)

Hue 333

Opacity 255

2. Facial Hair (Goatee): 3rd column accross, 2nd row down

Colour (79,56,37)

Hue 333

Opacity 255

3. Facial Hair (Goatee): 4th Column accross, 2nd row down

Colour (96,69, 46)

Hue 333

With above explanation meaning the very 1st facial hair selection is 1st Column accross and 1st row down if that makes sense? So when choosing the first suggested facial hair you'd only have to click down twice to be on the 3rd row down.

Try them see what you think

The Joey Janela is great, there was one thing putting me off a little about the face and I think it was the facial hair, so I changed it, its only a suggestion but this is what I did:

Deleted the beard and added the following in this order:

1. Facial Hair (Moustache): 5th Column accross, 3rd row down

Colour (96,69, 46)

Hue 333

Opacity 255

2. Facial Hair (Goatee): 3rd column accross, 2nd row down

Colour (79,56,37)

Hue 333

Opacity 255

3. Facial Hair (Goatee): 4th Column accross, 2nd row down

Colour (96,69, 46)

Hue 333

With above explanation meaning the very 1st facial hair selection is 1st Column accross and 1st row down if that makes sense? So when choosing the first suggested facial hair you'd only have to click down twice to be on the 3rd row down.

Try them see what you think

Yeah, dude thanks for the suggestion, I just thought that beard fit him best as he has a scruffy beard and that worked well, but the options are always weird with these games

Archived