GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're thinking of Superbad's Gresham he previewed here:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/479251-superbads-caws-the-return-jonathan-gresham-preview-and-joey-janela-uploaded/page-2?do=findComment&comment=10976549

I have to say again thank you for this, you're work has evolved so much in such a short space of time, to make a release so many high quality caws in such a short space of time...oustanding sir

I think you're thinking of Superbad's Gresham he previewed here:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/479251-superbads-caws-the-return-jonathan-gresham-preview-and-joey-janela-uploaded/page-2?do=findComment&comment=10976549

I have to say again thank you for this, you're work has evolved so much in such a short space of time, to make a release so many high quality caws in such a short space of time...oustanding sir

Crap, you're right. Sorry Superbad, my b man, ha ha.

i gotta' say thought after seeing Superbad's again, Gazwefc has the better face, but Superbad's had the better outfit and logos. Hell, just combine the too super-sayian style and he'll be PERFECT.

Nice work once again. I was even about to guess "The Kingpin" but thought I was only one of 5 people who've seen him in ROH, hahaha.

And that sucks about Flip. He seems to be the only person you're missing that's prominently featured on ROH TV, though I did see the newly formed team of The Dawgs last night(not a request, no offense to Rhett and Will).

Nice work once again. I was even about to guess "The Kingpin" but thought I was only one of 5 people who've seen him in ROH, hahaha.

And that sucks about Flip. He seems to be the only person you're missing that's prominently featured on ROH TV, though I did see the newly formed team of The Dawgs last night(not a request, no offense to Rhett and Will).

As above it's not a request, but I'd say argubaly the biggest name missing thats featured prominently on ROH TV moreso than Flip is Matt Taven, especially given he's been around the World Title picture recently

As above it's not a request, but I'd say argubaly the biggest name missing thats featured prominently on ROH TV moreso than Flip is Matt Taven, especially given he's been around the World Title picture recently

Again with Matt the same as flip is the hair options :(

Yujiro now on CC, attire by Kendall Morris

f1w8sn.jpg

Please tell me its Kojima

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner...

2i2st3.jpg

Wait...what? How the hell did I get that right?

Well done! Next caw is your choice, cant promise how good it will turn out but i will give it my best shot.

Archived