GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Gaz, well done on Taven and Juice. Now I know there's already a Vinny Marseglia caw on the CC, but are you making your own version, and a TK O Ryan as well?

Where the Vinny on CC? The only one I could find is missing half the logos

Juice is great! Any chance we might see Davey Boy Smith Jr. in those new tights he wore at the New Japan Cup night 2?

Not watched, night 1 or 2 yet and only watched the first hour of ROH 16th Anniversary. Hoping to catch up on them all tomorrow ?

Yea lol I spent like a hour deleting enough logos to get him and wasn't worth it. I was even gonna try to make it work by filling in some missing tats with ray rowe tats but all the logos for the entrance attire are gone :( so I gave up and deleted him

I saw that you uploaded a Lance Archer caw, which looks great except for the tattoos - compare the back tattoo you have to this:

29027589_1559827480720222_33076675104970

And the colouring of the left shoulder tattoo is off too:

oydgzsq8iakz.jpg

Right arm inside/outside pics:

Lance_Hoyt_-_Inspire_Pro.jpg

Lance-Hoyt-640x370.png

Right tricep tattoo:

05-4.jpg

Right forearm tattoo:

3d641e7f2463917c7aacec210d6d5a48.jpg

Left tricep:

Killer-Elite-Squad-Davey-Boy-Smith-Jr.-a

There's loads more pics on his twitter too

Ooooh. Yeah, no you made the right call. You nailed it on the template reference pic, but somehow couldn't make the exact translation onto her caw. Hey, you're good and you know you're good, ha ha, I don't doubt that you'd nail her too (pun intended) eventually if you kept at it.

Archived